OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
What is NLA?
It's when your profile is "no longer available" they send you an email so you can inform your new express entry. I read about it in another thread.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
lisajyt said:
Hi all,

I got nomination just now!!

Share my timeline FYI:
App received: Jan 18, 2016
AOR received: Jul 21, 2016
Add doc req: Nov 26, 2016
Add doc submit: Dec 5, 2016
Nomination: Dec 19, 2016

Same timelines... Still Awaiting Nomination.... This wait is really frustrating..... :(

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People

I am a bit held up with preparation for submission of documents post ITA. I will try to upload the updated list by 26th December.

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
my time line
app date Jan 15th
AOR July 19th
ADR Oct 28th
Decision phase Nov 8th
Nomination......... awaiting

is it normal that after decision phase I have been waiting for more than a month? anyone with the same situation??

I'm really frustrated .

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoPe90 said:
Does anyone know between what hours is the best time to call Ontario? I emailed them a week ago to get my points transferred to my new we profile but haven't heard back so sent another email last Friday
I called them at their regular number mentioned in mails.
Select
Then
Then
0 and I connected to the operator named Bibi.

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
Even my officer is MMW now...earlier it was MA...I got a mail saying your oinp profile "old profile no" is no longer valid for nomination ..we have already created a new profile and was confirmed by them...does this mean my nomination is just around the corner ???
I created a new profile and updated OINP on the same. The question is, now that I have a new EE profile, do I have to receive a PT from OINP again as a proof of transfer of my details to new EE profile?
The only evidence I have as of now is the email that I received saying that my new EE profile has been aligned to my OINP application. Is this all we get or Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplecity said:
Congratulations @monibatr2 . I think I have the same timeline with you.

FSW Outland
App received Jan 21 2016
AOR - August 2
ADR - Nov 26
ADR sent Dec 1
ADR re-senr Dec 9
NOC 1122

Was your case officer VK? Did he/she call you?
My job code matches with yours.Plus, I received ADR 1 Dec, haven't re-sent it though. Are they nominating based on job codes?
Have you been nominated yet?

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashum said:
I think now we have to make a list for the one's who received nomination but their profile expired after that. As now the delay is getting longer on that part. :(
I got my nomination on 19th Nov and then my express entry profile expired. I created new express entry profile and notified then. I am waiting since then to transfer my nomination and points to new express entry profile. I missed 2 draws. Last week I talked to an officer and they said they will get back to me before end of the week. no news!

dip_agmn

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pjk said:
I created a new profile and updated OINP on the same. The question is, now that I have a new EE profile, do I have to receive a PT from OINP again as a proof of transfer of my details to new EE profile?
The only evidence I have as of now is the email that I received saying that my new EE profile has been aligned to my OINP application. Is this all we get or Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
You need to have nomination transferred to your new profile so you get those points and get ITA as well.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dip_agmn said:
I got my nomination on 19th Nov and then my express entry profile expired. I created new express entry profile and notified then. I am waiting since then to transfer my nomination and points to new express entry profile. I missed 2 draws. Last week I talked to an officer and they said they will get back to me before end of the week. no news!
Everything is luck while dealing with this program. Many People from late Feb and March have received nomination while few candidates from December, January and early Feb are still waiting for nomination. There is no transparency or accountability. It is almost a year now and still people don't know about their application status. We can only send request and keep on waiting, rest is in their and god's hands.

nex10

Apr 16, 2014
Hey Guys! I've been following this thread for a while now. Just want to share good news. I just got my nomination few mins back. Thank you guys for help and courage. It has been a long wait and I hope your wait ends soon as well.
Here is my timeline:
Jan 29 - application received
Aug 10 - AOR
Dec 04 - Additional Document request(last 12 month pay stubs & Bank statements)
Dec 15 - Additional Documents sent
Dec 20 - Nomination

FSW Inland Applicant

Thanks again guys and those who are still waiting, hope you will get nomination soon enough.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's nomination people :D ;D

timelines in my signature