Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
akmoolah said:
NLA status email means your nomination is due around the corner given you have updated the new profile details along with the PDF;s you recieved in your myCIC account.
Dear friends,
I hope you are fine and congrats on nominations and ITAs.
I was asked by OINP to provide them with the new EE profile number and Job seeker validation code on Friday.... and still nothing. Is that NLA letter? as it had no such title....
I called them 2 days ago to confirm the receipt of EE profile number email. They told me they would make a decision by the end of the week.... When OINP asked for my profile number and job code, what does it mean?
Please help as I am very much tired of waiting.... :-[

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Done with AOR and ADR.I provided documents requested. Waiting for the nomination.In the mean time, as my existing profile expired on 18Dec, I created a new EE profile and mailed the details to Ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Now, the question is how do I know that my new EE profile is aligned to my existing OINP application? Do I receive any "Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter"? just the way I received at the beginning of this process in 2015?

-Thanks you

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
With the grace of the almighty lord, blessings of my parents and the support from this forum,
I have received Ontario nomination today on 21st December 2016.

I am so happy now and really grateful for all your support.
Thank you guys.

Last year exactly on 21st Dec 2015, I had received rejection from SINP, and now exactly one year later I have received nomination from Ontario.
PNP process has completed a full circle for me in this last one year.

Now waiting for ITA in this week

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Does anyone have an idea whether the OINP nomination applications has been processed i.e before 15th Feb 2016.Are there any trackers?

Regards,
Kenyk

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends,
I hope you are fine and congrats on nominations and ITAs.
I was asked by OINP to provide them with the new EE profile number and Job seeker validation code on Friday.... and still nothing. Is that NLA letter? as it had no such title....
I called them 2 days ago to confirm the receipt of EE profile number email. They told me they would make a decision by the end of the week.... When OINP asked for my profile number and job code, what does it mean?
Please help as I am very much tired of waiting.... :-[
When they ask your profile number and job code, they want you to send the pdfs that you receive when you create your profile.
I understand that NLA is an acronym used on the internet/this forum that means your express entry profile number is no longer available (NLA), they only ask for that when they are ready to send you the nomination and the current EE profile they have has expired... so it looks your just around the corner...wait just a little more you might get a great santa gift! ;)

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
danilocsv said:
When they ask your profile number and job code, they want you to send the pdfs that you receive when you create your profile.
I understand that NLA is an acronym used on the internet/this forum that means your express entry profile number is no longer available (NLA), they only ask for that when they are ready to send you the nomination and the current EE profile they have has expired... so it looks your just around the corner...wait just a little more you might get a great santa gift! ;)
Thank you very much.... I sent them tge pdfs... After 4 days and one phone call still nothing.... Shall I call them again?
No NLA was written anywhere in the email...

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much.... I sent them tge pdfs... After 4 days and one phone call still nothing.... Shall I call them again?
No NLA was written anywhere in the email...
Like I said NLA is forum slang, like AOR (never got an email written AOR either but did get and acknowledge after 6 or 8 months).

If you can get through call...but just give it some time, when you called 2 days ago did they acknowledge that they got your new EE profile number and job code? If they did just wait a little more...if your just too anxious keep calling. I would say your nominations is on its way!

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
danilocsv said:
Like I said NLA is forum slang, like AOR (never got an email written AOR either but did get and acknowledge after 6 or 8 months).

If you can get through call...but just give it some time, when you called 2 days ago did they acknowledge that they got your new EE profile number and job code? If they did just wait a little more...if your just too anxious keep calling. I would say your nominations is on its way!
Thank you my dear friend.... The officer found the mail and said he would forward it to the related officer....No written acknowledgement, though.

danilocsv

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you my dear friend.... The officer found the mail and said he would forward it to the related officer....No written acknowledgement, though.
Well they got it...now it's that awkward waiting...sooner o later it's coming...yours is very close!

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
danilocsv said:
Well they got it...now it's that awkward waiting...sooner o later it's coming...yours is very close!
I really hope so
Thank youuu :)

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
After being patient for quite sometime and trying n number of times got to speak to someone at Ontario but the disappointment continues. What would it mean to hear " your file is with an analyst" He said he doesnt know whether if anyone is working or not on the file. Cant believe why its just lying at someones desk. How much time would a person take to process the file??

Any idea what to do? Its unbearable.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bootsal said:
After being patient for quite sometime and trying n number of times got to speak to someone at Ontario but the disappointment continues. What would it mean to hear " your file is with an analyst" He said he doesnt know whether if anyone is working or not on the file. Cant believe why its just lying at someones desk. How much time would a person take to process the file??

Any idea what to do? Its unbearable.
My friend your file is still on the second stage. At this stage you really can't do anything except pray that OINP processes your file. They have promised to finish the backlog by the end of this year.

Hello789

Jul 19, 2016
Hi everyone. Finallyyyyyyyyyyy I got nomination. My case officer was KB. Application received date 15 Jan. Aor date 19 July. ADR 23 nov. Nomination date 21 December. Thanks everyone for the support. Kindly share the link for post nomination process.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
syedahraza said:
My friend your file is still on the second stage. At this stage you really can't do anything except pray that OINP processes your file. They have promised to finish the backlog by the end of this year.
I understand and thanks for reading me.
There must be some standard procedures that they follow but its completely unfair to keep files on hold without informing.the reason for the delay. Atleast someone has to see how many and since how much time files are pending. Cant believe OINP can be so unprofessional. Theres life other than waiting for this stuff. Is it so difficult for them to understand the implications of this delays to the applicants.

Should i fax them for status update, will it help push the file ahead in any way

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bootsal said:
I understand and thanks for reading me.
There must be some standard procedures that they follow but its completely unfair to keep files on hold without informing.the reason for the delay. Atleast someone has to see how many and since how much time files are pending. Cant believe OINP can be so unprofessional. Theres life other than waiting for this stuff. Is it so difficult for them to understand the implications of this delays to the applicants.

Should i fax them for status update, will it help push the file ahead in any way
The actual worrying point for me is why your file is still at the second stage as the files of most of the people on this forum are either at the decision stage or they have been requested additional documents. There is no fixed procedure in the working of OINP. In the beginning they mentioned that they will process files as FCFS but after AOR they changed that. Now the files are being processed by different groups. Try to email them as to why your file is stuck on the second stage. Good luck.