+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

rahulbajaj

Mar 7, 2017
barusahib2013, are you referring to EE profile or on Ontario immigration website? I believe one can create profile on Ontario immi site only after receiving NOI. pl correct me if i m wrong.

My EE score is 425 with NOC 1111 and awaiting for NOI from ontario.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
rahulbajaj said:
barusahib2013, are you referring to EE profile or on Ontario immigration website? I believe one can create profile on Ontario immi site only after receiving NOI. pl correct me if i m wrong.

My EE score is 425 with NOC 1111 and awaiting for NOI from ontario.
yes u r rt ..I am talking about EE profile not oinp profile.I am waiting for NOI .

rahulbajaj

Mar 7, 2017
Is there a requirement that the EE profile should be less than 3 months old to be eligible for OINP, anybody has an idea on this.

thanks for help.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Hi All,

We have registered our profile by creating one-key for OINP on 28th Feb, so we should submit our application within 14 days. As per recent communication, NoI is valid for 6 months, my score is 428 and I want to wait for next CIC draw but the 14 days will expire on 12th Feb. Is there anyway that we can unregister our OINP profile and delete the one-key account; and register for the profile again on a later date and submit the application post it?

I want to wait for CIC draw as OINP includes a fee of 1500 CAD which would be non-refundable even if we withdraw the application later in case ITA is received , please guide.

Dude1876

Aug 10, 2016
Guys.. can anyone help me out? I have submitted my Master's stream PNP a week back.. after that i got my NOI to apply for Human Captial in my EE profile. Can i be able to submit another profile? Or should i cancel my Masters stream to apply for Human Capital..??

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
seems like they started working on the applications, online status changed from submit->then to aseement->now the status is the decision in progress

provence

Aug 13, 2016
krishnat said:
seems like they started working on the applications, online status changed from submit->then to aseement->now the status is the decision in progress
Hello, do you know if one can submit the "confirmation of degree" rather than the parchment degree in the human capital application? I recently graduated and the actual degree is not conferred until convocation in October. But I have the "confirmation of degree" now, can I use it instead?

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

While doing the payment for OINP application submission, I received technical error and the status of application still is Waiting for submission. However, I have received confirmation message from my bank about payment done. Can anyone let me know what should I do next and if anyone who has faced the same issue ?

dsr

Jul 9, 2016
London, UK
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
xiaolei said:
"The government of ON is interested in considering you
For nomination under PNP "
I receive a news beginning with this.
IS this PT?
what is your CRS and NOC ?

dsr

Jul 9, 2016
London, UK
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
balrajvicky said:
Congrats to those who received PT...... I didn't get mine yet (425) :( :(
same here , i have 420 as CRS and my NOC is 2172. Still nothing ! desperately waiting for OINP human capital ITA !

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
provence said:
Hello, do you know if one can submit the "confirmation of degree" rather than the parchment degree in the human capital application? I recently graduated and the actual degree is not conferred until convocation in October. But I have the "confirmation of degree" now, can I use it instead?
sorry,No idea about Human capital stream.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paruldadhich said:
Hi All,

We have registered our profile by creating one-key for OINP on 28th Feb, so we should submit our application within 14 days. As per recent communication, NoI is valid for 6 months, my score is 428 and I want to wait for next CIC draw but the 14 days will expire on 12th Feb. Is there anyway that we can unregister our OINP profile and delete the one-key account; and register for the profile again on a later date and submit the application post it?

I want to wait for CIC draw as OINP includes a fee of 1500 CAD which would be non-refundable even if we withdraw the application later in case ITA is received , please guide.
Hi paruldadhich,

You may have already figured out by now. In case not, One-key is like your GCkey. And OINP profile is kinda like your EE profile. (with time limit)

Once started you should complete it in 14 days. If not, it expires. You can also withraw it.

So if you want to wait for next draw, just withdraw the application profile. Later create another, inside the same One Key.

Hope this helps.
Best luck for next draw.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limestone said:
Hi paruldadhich,

You may have already figured out by now. In case not, One-key is like your GCkey. And OINP profile is kinda like your EE profile. (with time limit)

Once started you should complete it in 14 days. If not, it expires. You can also withraw it.

So if you want to wait for next draw, just withdraw the application profile. Later create another, inside the same One Key.

Hope this helps.
Best luck for next draw.
Yes, I did the same. I withdrew it.
But before withdrawing better get another onekey id created .There is no restriction on the number of One-KEY IDs one can register .

I am waiting for the draw on 15th March, if it does not come down to 432(Noc 2171) then i will submit for OINP with that id.

Note: If you can create a One-Key profile, it means the quota of the application they will accept is not filled up. If you are thrown an error message which says that it has been filled up then you can't. So, better create another One-Key profile as a backup and you can submit it within 14days.

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Thank you guys,

I am stuck with something else now :D

I didn't withdraw my profile rather went ahead with payment but got some technical error message, am following up with Ontario technical team as the application status still shows waiting for submission and my last date to submit has already passed. Lets hope for the best, anyways that is the only thing I can do now :D:D

BTW, thank you again.