+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,

I have received NOI from OINP and waiting to fill my application online. Has anyone completed the application and submitted? I have one query on the Date of birth. DOB is showing as mandatory field but I am not able to enter date in the field. Do anyone face the same issue? Pls advise.

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
srikamesh said:
Hi all,

I have received NOI from OINP and waiting to fill my application online. Has anyone completed the application and submitted? I have one query on the Date of birth. DOB is showing as mandatory field but I am not able to enter date in the field. Do anyone face the same issue? Pls advise.
hello please guide when you recreate your profile and when you received message for notification?did you receive email or where it shows regarding notification.

My overalls core is 403. and today 1.00 am my profile activate, any idea how many days does it take to get NOI.
PLEASE GUIDE.

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Yes, that's correct.

"If you choose to be assessed against the CEC criteria, OINP requires that your work
experience be:
bla....
Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student
(for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this stream.
Please ensure that you provide supporting documentation (see Appendix 4) to show
that you have work experience in the NOC"
They used "under this stream" so I would assume that this rule applies to the entire stream instead of "CEC ". Someone should email them to clarify that.

eshaquesiraj

Mar 1, 2017
Hey Members,

I received a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter and it asks me to Contact Ontario directly, not sure what does that means.

thanks
Syed

eshaquesiraj

Mar 1, 2017
Well it means that the maximum web users has reached no worries, Login little later will be okay. It has happened to me a lot of times

Syed

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Zessie said:
They used "under this stream" so I would assume that this rule applies to the entire stream instead of "CEC ". Someone should email them to clarify that.

Zessie,

I have rechecked. The rule applies to only CEC. Please see the latest application guide.

CEC CRITERIA
If you choose to be assessed against the CEC criteria, you will need to meet the following eligibility requirements.
You are advised to consult the IRCC website while preparing your submission to ensure that you have the most current information.
1. Skilled work experience
You must have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) cumulative paid work experience in Canada in a NOC level 0, A, or B occupation in the three years before you apply. You must have gained your work experience with the proper authorization.
Note: Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.

There is nothing like that mentioned for FSW program. Afterall, there is a good reason why they have NOC 4012 (post-secondary teaching and research assistant).

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Sunny_Sharma said:
Ok, so after waiting for around 3-4 days and hoping to get the NOI on my existing EE profile I finally withdrew/re-created a new profile!!

The steps I took are mentioned below in case someone wants to check/correct me:

1. Logged in my CIC account and withdrew my existing EE profile/application
2. Used Come to Canada tool to generate a new reference number.
3. Logged back in my CIC account with existing credentials and clicked Express Entry under 'Apply for' section.
4. Entered my reference number from step 2
5. Filled all the information asked eg. Personal information, Work history, Study etc.
6. Completed the application and signed off after agreeing to the terms.
7. Got an email and message saying 'EE profile received' and asked to register on job bank with the provided job seeker validation code.
8. Signed to job bank with existing credentials and went in my account tab to enter the new EE profile number and validation code.
8a. It said it will remove my previous EE profile from database and consider the new one.
8b. Clicked on activate changes/profile to make the changes effective immediately.
9. Present status on my CIC account says:
9a. Application/profile status - Pending Additional Criteria
9b. Job Bank registration - Pending

In a nutshell: I withdrew my existing EE profile but re-created a new one and using my old GC Key and old Job Bank credentials!

Can someone who has already done this and received NOI under Human Capital please check this?? Thanks
I withdrew my profile and recreated but I never happened to generate a new reference number. However, my status were same as yours once I was done with creating new profile -
Application/profile status - Pending Additional Criteria
Job Bank registration - Pending
Status will change to Open and met respectively post 24 hours automatically is what I know.

All the best !

eshaquesiraj

Mar 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

There is a section which is asking me to upload the Letter of Notifcatio of Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter.

Where will i get this letter.

thanks
Syed

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
eshaquesiraj said:
Hey Guys,

Can anyone help me plsss.

Thanks
I would say contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca and tell them you are interested. Wait for them to send you the Enrollment number and PIN.

Thanks

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Zessie,

I have rechecked. The rule applies to only CEC. Please see the latest application guide.

CEC CRITERIA
If you choose to be assessed against the CEC criteria, you will need to meet the following eligibility requirements.
You are advised to consult the IRCC website while preparing your submission to ensure that you have the most current information.
1. Skilled work experience
You must have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) cumulative paid work experience in Canada in a NOC level 0, A, or B occupation in the three years before you apply. You must have gained your work experience with the proper authorization.
Note: Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this program.

There is nothing like that mentioned for FSW program. Afterall, there is a good reason why they have NOC 4012 (post-secondary teaching and research assistant).
I just called them and also emailed them. The operator said she is not sure about that but she has forwarded my email to the appropriate department for clarification. I will update here once I receive a response about that.

eshaquesiraj

Mar 1, 2017
Thanks Omar,

But how long does it takes to get the Enrollment number and PIN, and will i get a physical letter as well, because the website asks me to upload one.

thanks
Syed

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
eshaquesiraj said:
Thanks Omar,

But how long does it takes to get the Enrollment number and PIN, and will i get a physical letter as well, because the website asks me to upload one.

thanks
Syed
We are in the same situation, not sure to be honest.

Best of luck :)

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
Anyone knows how to get an enrollment number and PIN to create the profile after receiving NOI??? :'(

Is there any difference between Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter and NOI?

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
heena303 said:
Hello

I got notification of interest from onip

I have question that

If I want to mention that my cousin is canadian citizen as intent to reside in ontario in intention letter to settel in canada; How can I mention
proof of relationship with him?

My cousin is son of my mother's real sister?

What kind of documents are needed to show relationship?

Other thing is that;

I have foreign experiences. I just claimed experience as dentist in my express entry profile. I have other experience too but I am not able to provide sufficient proof to claim it in respective NOC? What should I do for ONIP?

I have experience letter for those which I havnt claimed points but It is just mentioned that I worked there. So What to do?
I have a sister in Canada, I have requested visitor´s visa several times and in order to show proof of relationship I got my sister to send me a copy of her ID documents and then a notarized letter including all my personal information (eg full name and passport number) and then declare that she is in fact my sister and that she is willing to declare it at any legal process needed for the visa application.