+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
nayu0850 said:
Anyone knows how to get an enrollment number and PIN to create the profile after receiving NOI??? :'(

Is there any difference between Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter and NOI?
I dont think we need those, I might have found the right way to complete the OINP online.

I just need to make sure of what I know.

I will let you guys know as soon as I am sure of it.

Thanks

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
omarimam said:
I dont think we need those, I might have found the right way to complete the OINP online.

I just need to make sure of what I know.

I will let you guys know as soon as I am sure of it.

Thanks
Thank you omarimam!

eshaquesiraj

Mar 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

There is a section which is asking me to upload the Letter of Notifcatio of Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter.

Where will i get this letter.

thanks
Syed

javisam376

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
For all the ones that recreated their EE profile, did you see any value on it? Everyone that did it got a NOI?

I want to evaluate the success rate of recreating my profile if possible.

Thanks.

Javier

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Zessie said:
I just called them and also emailed them. The operator said she is not sure about that but she has forwarded my email to the appropriate department for clarification. I will update here once I receive a response about that.
Thank you, Zessie. Please do update upon receiving the info. However, I am positive that for those without the Canadian experience and applying from outside of Canada, work experience (such as teaching or research assistant) while being a student also counts IF the applicant provides employment experience letter from the employer.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Zessie said:
I just called them and also emailed them. The operator said she is not sure about that but she has forwarded my email to the appropriate department for clarification. I will update here once I receive a response about that.
I found this on cic.gc.ca:

Can I count my work as a teaching assistant toward the work experience requirement?

You may be able to count experience as a teaching, research or lab assistant at a post-secondary educational institution, (see National Occupation Classification 4012) toward the work experience requirement, depending on the eligibility criteria of the programs.

If after submitting your Express Entry profile you are invited to apply, you must show that you did the job as described in the occupational description of the NOC, meaning that you did all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. If you do not show that your experience meets the description in NOC, your application will be refused.

To be considered under the Canadian Experience Class:

You cannot count work experience you gained while enrolled as a full-time student. Your work experience must have been gained while on a valid work permit, such as the Post-Graduation Work Permit.

You must have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1,560 hours) in the three years before you submit your Express Entry profile.

To be considered under the Federal Skilled Worker Program:

Your work experience must have been full-time (or the equivalent in part-time hours), worked continuously and paid, for at least one year in the same occupation.

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Hello forum members,

Can someone please assist with how the notification of interest letter was uploaded to the one key portal since downloadable copies was not provided on the express entry account.

Thank you

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Selectedfew said:
Hello forum members,

Can someone please assist with how the notification of interest letter was uploaded to the one key portal since downloadable copies was not provided on the express entry account.

Thank you
I havent received noi yet , recreated profile on 23 feb .kindly advise something

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
People.. i have a question... if a person doesnt fill online application of oinp in 14 days after getting noi ... only after than he looses chance of getting 600 points ..

or if during these 14 days ... ontario govt quota of registration finished ... he will lose chance to get 600 points ?

sinab

Jan 16, 2016
Selectedfew said:
Hello forum members,

Thank you
Just print the page to a PDF file and upload it to your application.

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Anybody received invitation from OINP for yesterday and today?

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Does OINP stop inviting new applicants for Human Capital Priorities Stream?

viviendmy

Mar 6, 2017
Zessie said:
Does OINP stop inviting new applicants for Human Capital Priorities Stream?
Not received any NIO, just wondering the same thing - if the OINP has closed invitation for Human Capital Priorities Stream?