+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Ontario Human Capital 2017 ONLY!!!!

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paruldadhich said:
Thank you guys,

I am stuck with something else now :D

I didn't withdraw my profile rather went ahead with payment but got some technical error message, am following up with Ontario technical team as the application status still shows waiting for submission and my last date to submit has already passed. Lets hope for the best, anyways that is the only thing I can do now :D:D

BTW, thank you again.
Check that with your credit/debit card provider. They normally block huge payments done to a foreign country. The payment might be stuck, so you have to follow it up to get cleared.

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Zessie said:
I just called them and also emailed them. The operator said she is not sure about that but she has forwarded my email to the appropriate department for clarification. I will update here once I receive a response about that.
Here is the response from MCI:

Dear Zessie:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program mailbox.

It is only under the CEC criteria that your work experience will not count under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. However, if you choose to be assessed under the FSWP criteria, your work experience will be valid under this stream.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
For more information, please refer to our website at www.ontarioimmigration.ca

Sincerely,
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

My question was ...

Hi:

So far, I have an equivalent amount of part time (paid 20 hours per week) as a research assistant in a university while doing my Phd degree (full time student). My question is whether I am qualified for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream?

In the application guide, I found the following paragraph but I am not sure the bolded part only applies to CEC applicants or all applicants under this stream.
2.1.1 Work Experience

All applicants require a minimum level of work experience.

If you choose to be assessed against the FSWP criteria, OINP requires that your work experience be:

Bla...

Under the FSWP criteria, your work experience may have been obtained in Canada or overseas.

If you choose to be assessed against the CEC criteria, OINP requires that your work experience be:

Bla...

Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this stream.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW, did anybody got a sign of progress after submitting their application? Any sign OINP executing applications?

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koniloni said:
Is generating new GC Key is required to get NOI ? Should I register for OINP after getting NOI?
Well you need GC key to log in and create EE profile in the first place and join the pool. If your profile has 400+ pts and you have connection to Ontario you may get NOI. Yes you need to register OINP (create OneKey account). And with this account you need to create an application profile using e-filing system.

NOI has 6 months validity. But OINP declared they can open and shut down application intake. So say, "if" they shut the intake and do not come back 6 months. NOI is gone. But this is a radical example, extreme and unlikely. They said they will process application within 2-3months. So logically they must open it sooner. But the bird in hand is better than the one on wire. If you have low CRS and NOI. Apply soonest.

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I have created my EE profile and my score is 337. My IELTS score is 6.5. I have choose all provinces in my EE profile. I have 8+ yrs work experience as a Software Engineer. Is there any chance to to get NOI ?

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koniloni said:
I have created my EE profile and my score is 337. My IELTS score is 6.5. I have choose all provinces in my EE profile. I have 8+ yrs work experience as a Software Engineer. Is there any chance to to get NOI ?
sorry man, OINP has min 400 pts requirement at the moment. Perhaps in soon future things may change.

I dont know about other PNPs.

If possible try improving your CRS score. Higher IELTS may will help.

Best luck

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.
I applied as Outland - FSW

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.
I applied as Outland - FSW
OK, nice to hear cogs are turning. Best luck!

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
I can feel that you will get your nominations soon and the CRS will rise again. :eek: :eek: :eek:
You know what, I still wish cutoff to fall 400s as quick as possible. Direct ITA is better than going through extra 2-3 monts PNP. I will accept the ITA instantly.

Even if PNP may upheld the cutoff, I think CIC is designing pool to give ITA to ppl with CRS 400+
see my idea:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ray-of-hope-57th-draw-t480635.0.html;msg5870007#msg5870007