Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Congratulations man.
So get your documents ready man.
And next draw you are in aswell.

What month are you planning for Aor ?
December only or January now ?
If I get ITA this December, would submit the same day or the next day so December it is :D

I have all my documents except updated bank letters that I'm going to get next week.

Reactions: ziadnasir

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi Guys, I am waiting for nomination, I am in my hometown currently, so I am planning to get PCC beforehand from the passport office of my state. Will that be fine ?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
If I get ITA this December, would submit the same day or the next day so December it is :D

I have all my documents except updated bank letters that I'm going to get next week.
I also have everything except one of the PCC . Was waiting for a facilitation letter from the Canadian Embassy to submit it to the police they took there time lol. But received it yesterday. Now will submit it after weekend and probably receive PCC in 4 to 5 days.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
Just received ITA. Exactly 3 months after submitting application. Have not gathered any documents though and wondering how to proceed. Best wishes to others, hold on for few more days

Reactions: ziadnasir

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi guys, I received OINP NOI on 26th August 2020 and submitted my application in October. My status to date is submitted and no traction on my application. I have also tried to reach out OINP through an email but received only standard reply. What the heck is going on? Does anybody have any idea? Looks like I am last one in the line.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Hi guys, I received OINP NOI on 26th August 2020 and submitted my application in October. My status to date is submitted and no traction on my application. I have also tried to reach out OINP through an email but received only standard reply. What the heck is going on? Does anybody have any idea? Looks like I am last one in the line.
Looks like you submitted at the very end of the 45 days ? OINP is kind of slow with the back log.
I guess nothing can be done other than just waiting.
I think they will move on your application end of December and nominate you in January probably.

AlbusSeverus

Dec 15, 2020
NOI - 26th Aug
Submitted - 25th Sept
Assessment - 4th Nov (40 days)
DIP - 30th Nov (27 days)
Approval pending - already 15 days have passed.

Total time from submission - 80 days

Anyone else still waiting?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
NOI - 26th Aug
Submitted - 25th Sept
Assessment - 4th Nov (40 days)
DIP - 30th Nov (27 days)
Approval pending - already 15 days have passed.

Total time from submission - 80 days

Anyone else still waiting?
If perchance they haven't run out of nomination because of the number of nominations they have dished out this past couple of days, you should get nominated today or tomorrow. Congratulations in advance ;)

Reactions: AlbusSeverus

AlbusSeverus

Dec 15, 2020
If perchance they haven't run out of nomination because of the number of nominations they have dished out this past couple of days, you should get nominated today or tomorrow. Congratulations in advance ;)
I can't believe it!!!! Posted this in the afternoon and got the nomination within 6 hrs!!!

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
Guys, can you please share the next steps. I accepted the nomination on EE profile and now see 600 points added to my profile. Do we do something now or just wait for ITA?

Also in the EE profile, after recieving nomination, do we have to make any changes or will the status automatically update to Nomination recieved in the 'Application details' section? For me it still shows PNP as No

AlbusSeverus

Dec 15, 2020
Guys, can you please share the next steps. I accepted the nomination on EE profile and now see 600 points added to my profile. Do we do something now or just wait for ITA?

Also in the EE profile, after recieving nomination, do we have to make any changes or will the status automatically update to Nomination recieved in the 'Application details' section? For me it still shows PNP as No
I just accepted the nomination and the 600 points got added to the CRS. Now all we need to do is just wait for the draw.
I also checked the Application Details section but it is not showing any option to change that No to a Yes.
If anyone else has done it then you can guide else I believe we are through and do not need to do anything at the moment.

AlbusSeverus

Dec 15, 2020
You see? Just knew you are close to getting it! Congratulations mate. Got mine last week as well. All the best for the rest of the journey mate.
Did you receive any mail from OINP? Its almost 24 hrs but there has been no communication from Ontario. How do we receive the nomination certificate?