+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

Joedove

Oct 29, 2020
Received NOI: 26 August 2020
Submitted: 14 Sept 2020

My status is still submitted. I am at CRS 470 with Nov 2019 profile submission date. With current trends, hoping that it stays the same till 14 Oct 2020 :p
I am also at 470...expected ITA on Oct 14 as well. And now in Oct 28 no draw also

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Girlfriend's Timeline

NOI 26th Aug
Submitted 2 Oct
Assessment 28th Oct

she got tired of waiting and rang them to ask. after that in 2 days the status changed.

Reactions: ziadnasir

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for sharing! btw, is there any notification such as an email when there was a status change?
No such email is sent. the only email you will receive post submission will be of nomination i think.

you will have to log into the portal everyday to check.

for those who have submitted in september and still have not moved to assessment, dont worry, your assessment and DIP timelines will be short.

most OINP cases are being nominated within 60 calendar days as per my immitracker and other folks on this forum. (No ADR case)

Kinshaku

Jul 16, 2020
No such email is sent. the only email you will receive post submission will be of nomination i think.

you will have to log into the portal everyday to check.

for those who have submitted in september and still have not moved to assessment, dont worry, your assessment and DIP timelines will be short.

most OINP cases are being nominated within 60 calendar days as per my immitracker and other folks on this forum. (No ADR case)
Thanks a lot. That’s really helpful.
Hope your girlfriend would get nomination soon!

casds

Oct 30, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I saw that many people had there own NOI date threads here. So those who got Noi from Ontario on 26th August 2020 lets gather here so we can have an idea of the timeline and help each other along the way.
Please share your timeline here. Mine is submitted 27th September. Waiting for assessment update.
CRS 468
NOI 26 Aug

Submitted on 28 Sep 2020.

Still Showing Submitted

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
CRS 468
NOI 26 Aug

Submitted on 28 Sep 2020.

Still Showing Submitted
Mine aswell still the same. Dont know why the delay. My profile expires in 33 days now.
And they have taken more then a month and havent even moved to assessment.

I just dont want to create a new profile and ask to be nominated there it would cause further delay.
I dont know how long would they take to respond and nominate if i have to request a new profile to be nominated.

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
Since there was no draw this week. Hopefully the team in Ontario would then have time to clear up pending OINP tasks. I saw that the July EOI people were getting nominations now, so we have to wait another 4-6 weeks for the process.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Since there was no draw this week. Hopefully the team in Ontario would then have time to clear up pending OINP tasks. I saw that the July EOI people were getting nominations now, so we have to wait another 4-6 weeks for the process.
I did send them an email regarding this delay in assessment. lets see what do they reply and when lol.
I wanted to know an official response to what needs to be done when profile expires during nomination process.

over2vikram

Oct 15, 2020
I did send them an email regarding this delay in assessment. lets see what do they reply and when lol.
I wanted to know an official response to what needs to be done when profile expires during nomination process.
thanks. Let us know if you hear

between,I think your question is answered in other OINP forum already. I saw it but don’t remember which one

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys, an important query, My managers didn't provide letter of reference so I got the letter from my collegue who is at same designation and same profile as mine, I have submitted application on 7th Oct, but since the processing is very slow these days, I am actually worried because the guy i have got reference from will be leaving the company in mid december, will that be a probem then for my application?

Last edited: