+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
So, my wife called today and they told her that she is in "queue" and she is still inside the 60-90 days range, so she just has to be patient. Nevertheless, they also mentioned that it could take longer than that...

Submitted September 22 and it hasn't changed yet. "In-demand" skills stream.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
So, my wife called today and they told her that she is in "queue" and she is still inside the 60-90 days range, so she just has to be patient. Nevertheless, they also mentioned that it could take longer than that...

Submitted September 22 and it hasn't changed yet. "In-demand" skills stream.
Same reply that i got, It is in queue and you need to wait.
And also that there is a back log.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hopefully .. But it has been a disappointment week after week. It is 7 week for me and not moved to assessment.

I feel like they are using up the assigned nominations for this year for the master stream that they opened after august NOI. And are trying to push our profile nominations to beginning of next year.
That will be so late for so many people.

Reactions: ziadnasir

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
That will be so late for so many people.
Tell me about it. My profile expires in 26 days.
And it has been almost 50 days they have not done anything. Not even moved to assessment. Taking in to account if they go to assessment today they take average 20 days on each stage. So they will go above there 60 to 90 days timeline for nomination probably around 110 to 120 days if they change today. But i do not have hope that they will go to assessment today or even this week.

So i will have to do the painful task of making another profile and sending to oinp.
Definitely pushing our profiles to next year.

Reactions: PG12

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Tell me about it. My profile expires in 26 days.
And it has been almost 50 days they have not done anything. Not even moved to assessment. Taking in to account if they go to assessment today they take average 20 days on each stage. So they will go above there 60 to 90 days timeline for nomination probably around 110 to 120 days if they change today. But i do not have hope that they will go to assessment today or even this week.

So i will have to do the painful task of making another profile and sending to oinp.
Definitely pushing our profiles to next year.
Yes, this is frustrating, it will definitely extend, it seems like that, but if your profile expires then you can create a new one and update them about the same, that won't be an issue I think.
On the other hand, I am in a dillema, since my managers did not gave me letter of reference, I got it from my collegue in office (got it notarized by lawyer and attested by him) who is at same designation as mine, but he will be leaving the company in december. I don't know what will happen then ?!

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Yes, this is frustrating, it will definitely extend, it seems like that, but if your profile expires then you can create a new one and update them about the same, that won't be an issue I think.
On the other hand, I am in a dillema, since my managers did not gave me letter of reference, I got it from my collegue in office (got it notarized by lawyer and attested by him) who is at same designation as mine, but he will be leaving the company in december. I don't know what will happen then ?!
Yes i know i will have to make new profile and send ontario the new profile. But it is a painful task to fill that application and not to forget a possibility of making a mistake in the new profile while filling it.

I do not think him leaving the company should cause any problems. You gave his contact card and other details right.
Even if he leaves his contact details would stay they can call him and confirm.
I do not think him staying on job is a requirement.
As long as he was you colleague and he has document to prove he worked there ( incase they contact him).
Him leaving his job should have no impact.
People leave jobs or switch to a new employer all the time.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Yes i know i will have to make new profile and send ontario the new profile. But it is a painful task to fill that application and not to forget a possibility of making a mistake in the new profile while filling it.

I do not think him leaving the company should cause any problems. You gave his contact card and other details right.
Even if he leaves his contact details would stay they can call him and confirm.
I do not think him staying on job is a requirement.
As long as he was you colleague and he has document to prove he worked there ( incase they contact him).
Him leaving his job should have no impact.
People leave jobs or switch to a new employer all the time.
Ok, thanks for this info. But the e-mail id we have mentioned of him is his company's mail-id, which the company will be removing after he completes his notice period, but the rest of contact information is same with all the required documentation, if required, I have asked him to provide the same.

Atleast we got nomination, we just have to wait, people with higher score than ours are waiting, last EE draw shooted up again, and they are coming with articles that canada will be welcoming more immigrants per year from 2021.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Ok, thanks for this info. But the e-mail id we have mentioned of him is his company's mail-id, which the company will be removing after he completes his notice period, but the rest of contact information is same with all the required documentation, if required, I have asked him to provide the same.

Atleast we got nomination, we just have to wait, people with higher score than ours are waiting, last EE draw shooted up again, and they are coming with articles that canada will be welcoming more immigrants per year from 2021.
Yes i am greatful for this NOI from ontario.. it does put your mind at ease a little bit from the high score recently. I was so close to ita directly lol but then the score shoots up again .
But i always had plans to move to Ontario even with direct ITA. So nomination would definitely work out.

Did you provide his company ID card or something along with his email?
If so, even his email closes you can just provide an update regarding his resignation and new contact details.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Normally they don't contact the colleague if you have provided other documents like offer letter, salary hike letters, experience/relieving letter to make the job seem legit. I have read that if the colleague is no longer working, they will ask for your colleagues offer letter, experience letter etc.

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Lol Ontario has done another priority occupation draw.
That means more back log.
Our applications havent even moved an inch.