+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 26th AUGUST 2020

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Yes i am greatful for this NOI from ontario.. it does put your mind at ease a little bit from the high score recently. I was so close to ita directly lol but then the score shoots up again .
But i always had plans to move to Ontario even with direct ITA. So nomination would definitely work out.

Did you provide his company ID card or something along with his email?
If so, even his email closes you can just provide an update regarding his resignation and new contact details.
Yes, he has every doc and is ready to share with me also.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Normally they don't contact the colleague if you have provided other documents like offer letter, salary hike letters, experience/relieving letter to make the job seem legit. I have read that if the colleague is no longer working, they will ask for your colleagues offer letter, experience letter etc.
Ok, thanks for this information.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Lol Ontario has done another priority occupation draw.
That means more back log.
Our applications havent even moved an inch.
But, our application will move first and will be assessed first I think, 6 months wait for OINP process then another 6 months wait for EE procedures, we will be landing next year end :D, I guess if everything goes smoothly !

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
By the way what stage of OINP are you at ?? where you 26th august NOI or 29th July ?
26th August. 64days in and my application is still at assessment. It got moved to assessment on 14th October so it's exactly one month there today. Hopefully, they won't exhaust the 90days as that's just 26days away.

Reactions: ziadnasir