+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate stream EOI

mena1985

Dec 26, 2019
Hi, it is required in the degree official letter to show that there are no outstanding fees remaining. I already got the letter without this information included. Can I submit the letter without this statement or do I have to request a new letter?

RFforlife

Aug 13, 2021
guys when they say black out the CC details, does it mean the whole number must blacked out or can it be masked (*******123) like this??

EE2485

Aug 10, 2021
Guys, please answer my question. Do they ask in EOI application about Work history ( to put all your work history' date, titles, duration, Employer) ? I mean is there any separate page and tab to be filled out for work history in EOI? I don't remember filling out this table.

Abhirami MS

Jun 18, 2021
Guys, please answer my question. Do they ask in EOI application about Work history ( to put all your work history' date, titles, duration, Employer) ? I mean is there any separate page and tab to be filled out for work history in EOI? I don't remember filling out this table.
Do you mean creating EOI profile ?

EE2485

Aug 10, 2021
guys, is there someone that has not gotten ITA yet and has still access to EOI profile? I have a question about EOI profile.