+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Masters Graduate stream EOI

co2020

May 31, 2020
Does it count if you work non NOC 0, A or B part time during studies? Or the work experience must be NOC 0, A or B only?

TIA.
Yes it does. You can use any work. 30hrs a week is full time for the stream.
So if you did part time for at least 15hrs a week you will need two years of part time work experience to get the 4 points.
If you also made an income of over $40,000 in one of those years or in the past 5 years you will get additional points for the income.

Reactions: rogelcorral

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Yes it does. You can use any work. 30hrs a week is full time for the stream.
So if you did part time for at least 15hrs a week you will need two years of part time work experience to get the 4 points.
If you also made an income of over $40,000 in one of those years or in the past 5 years you will get additional points for the income.
Thank you! For the income, would paystub suffice? Since I started in my NOC B job only last October 2020, my tax assessment for last year is below $30K. However, this year, I already earned more than $40K YTD gross.

Again, thank you!

co2020

May 31, 2020
That's my concern as well, although I just submitted my application without considering my part-time work experience. I do remember if it was less than one year, it wouldn't give you any score. I was kind of afraid of the stream reaching its full capacity too early, that's why I submitted my application. My score is 30. how much is yours if you don't mind me asking?
Same with me. I have two months remaining to complete one year work experience but I submitted also. I was worried a draw may happen.

Two months is a long time to be paranoid. If a draw happens and my score isn’t enough I will edit my EOI once I complete one year full time by the end of September. If a draw doesn’t happen before then, I will also edit.

But I hope to get an ITA regardless.

Sky high

Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys can you please tell me how many points are we getting for Canadian education experience
I got just 5 how can we get 10

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Reactions: Sky high

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hey guys can you please tell me how many points are we getting for Canadian education experience
You can get ten if you have two degrees.
In what stream. If you are referring to masters stream then If you have graduated from a program = 5 points and if you graduated from two programs = 10 points

Reactions: Sky high

ajof

Jul 8, 2020
In this stream, does anyone know how you can prove that you have knowledge of two official languages (in order to earn 10 points)? What is the minimum CLB that OINP considers to indicate that two languages are known (English and French)?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Did anyone receive invitation?????
Lol I didn't. Even though my score was 36. They are not being transparent. If it was really a draw they should have let us know the cut off like they did on other streams. Did you get one. Pleas anyone who got should let us know their score please.

Sky high

Aug 17, 2021
Cic news seach this on google this will tell you that stats for the draw
Min score 40
400 something candidates were invited

co2020

May 31, 2020
Last edited: