NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi everyone,

What a nice surprise! Yesterday, I received by UPS mail the original letter with the "Confirmation de la Désignation" (nomination approval letter with the certificate of nomination). I wasn´t expecting anything in paper since I am outside Canada and I thought that in these cases we only received digital communications.

Good luck to all!
Regards,
Hi @SumH12 , hope you are doing well.
Just want to know if it is mandatory to upload the original nomination letter for our PR application, as I didn't receive it yet?
Thanks

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi @SumH12 , hope you are doing well.
Just want to know if it is mandatory to upload the original nomination letter for our PR application, as I didn't receive it yet?
Thanks
Hi!
It isn’t mandatory (the paper original certificate) since your profile already is showing 600 points.
That been said, it is strongly recommended that we (provincial nominees) attach the form « IMM0008 Schedule 4 » upfront with a LOE with the désignation received in a message at your EE account. This schedule 4 is always asked during assessment (ADR), so you will be gaining time sending it upfront. I attached it in the field « client information (optional ) ».

Bon week-end.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Friends,

I received my nomination from Ontario today exactly after 30 days of my submission. Good Luck to all who are awaiting their nominations. Once in DIP, you should be getting it soon. For me it took around 17 days from DIP to Nomination.

In my case got the message in EE profile and once accepted got 600 points in the profile.

Would be glad if nominated folks can share what are the next set of documentation and steps one needs to prepare apart from police certificates?

Thank you and Good luck
Thanks for the info mate! Congratulations.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Thank you very much,I will upload it as well. Still I'm finalizing the information required, and I'm just gathering all names and dates of birth of all my half brothers/sisters as I have no clue with most of them. Do we have a specific check list, or is it general?
Hi,
You will have a personalized checklist once you respond all the fields in the questionnaire for your PR application. Although, some docs are required to everyone. Kindly refer to the following link:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

In this link, I found out about the Schedule 4 required for Provincial Nominees. Also, we (adults in addition to or children) have to send copies of Birth Certificates, I attached them with our National IDs. And, since there is no specific field to upload ECAs and IELTS/ TEF reports, we must merge them with other education documents in one pdf file.

Rgds-.

anthorana

Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys!

Im a bit confused as I initially applied for Express visa entry but I think Im being re-directionned to the OINP. To give you the timeline:

Messages about your Express Entry profile

Sept 16th 2018: I submitted my application for Express Entry
Sept 19th 2018: in the message section, I receive an ITA.
Sept 20th 2018: I receive a NOI for Ontario. I chose to continue and I completed everything to continue with the application.

"Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter" saying (I quote):
==================================================================
Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear Lorenc [my last name],

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP (and so on...)

My issue: I have a score of 493 points for the Express visa entry and my result is 504 points for the Permanent Residency.
Why the score is different?

I want to keep going with Ontario aas this is where I want to go (via the Express Entry), so shall I just cancel both things and restart with the Express Entry or shall I pursue with the OINP? I was told it would take longer with the OINP...

In between, i was in a Common law relationship with my girlfriend but we decided to stop so I did change it in the Permanent Residency application but does this gives me 11 extra points??

I am supposed to the medical but I havent received any medical form for the Express visa.

Does anyone relate to this? Sorry if its not super clear, let me know if its the case...!

Thank you a lot,

october9

Nov 17, 2015
Finally, I got a nomination today.
This is the timeline.
NOI received : Aug 9
Application Sent : Sep 6
AOR : Sep 11
Assessment : Sep 11
DIP : Sep 18
Nominated : Oct 10.

Yesterday was my birthday, so my CRS score dropped 5 points but they did not ask ADR for that.
Thanks everyone!

anthorana

Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations!

This is the timeline.

Yesterday was my birthday, so my CRS score dropped 5 points but they did not ask ADR for that.
Thanks everyone!

october9

Nov 17, 2015
Don´t worry. I was 4 weeks in DIP. Be patient and good luck!

Regarding your question, once your nomination process is finished, you may update the EE profile. Is your wife´s job experience outside Canada?
If that´s the case, since Ontario don´t evaluate spouse´s foreign work experience (a factor that doesn´t change your points), I think that it doesn´t matter if you update it. If she is working in Canada, I still think that it could also be ok because it is continuous and she is not the primary applicant. But let´s hear if others have been in this situation.

After nomination, you will have to "accept" it in your EE profile, there is a button that appears in the webpage. Once you have accepted the nomination, 600 points are added to your CRS. After that, you wait for next round of ITAs.

Rgds,
Before I accept the nomination, I want to make sure that EE profile change.
My wife is also working in Ontario but her position was changed before I applied HCP. So I wrote her new position as well. (But I did not get any points from her because it's noc C)
However, I did not update her new position in EE profile since I already received NOI at the time and I did not want to take a risk.
Should I update EE profile now before I accept the nomination?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
This is the timeline.

Thanks everyone!
Congrats!! It was your birthday present! ;) Start preparing the documents and collecting the info you need for the post-ITA questionnaire.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Before I accept the nomination, I want to make sure that EE profile change.
My wife is also working in Ontario but her position was changed before I applied HCP. So I wrote her new position as well. (But I did not get any points from her work experience since it's noc C)
However, I did not update her new position in EE profile since I already received NOI at the time and I did not want to take a risk.
Should I update EE profile now before I accept the nomination?
Don’t worry. It happened to me. I accepted the Nomination and I was still able to change my EE profile after accepting it.

By the way, since you are not claiming points for spouse work experience, you could remove it from the Work section. After receiving ITA, you will fill a questionnaire again (like your EE profile questionnaire but with more fields and sections, for you and all dependents). You will need to detail all of your spouse’s employment info in the personal history section (last 10 yrs). If you put her experience in the Work section, you will be ask for the proof of her employment (reference letters). If it is difficile to get her proof as per CIC requirements, you could detail this info only in her personal history section. But if you can get all of her employment proof, go ahead and put it in both sections (work/personal). Rgds.,