+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- July & August 2018 applications

october9

Nov 17, 2015
Don’t worry. It happened to me. I accepted the Nomination and I was still able to change my EE profile after accepting it.

By the way, since you are not claiming points for spouse work experience, you could remove it from the Work section. After receiving ITA, you will fill a questionnaire again (like your EE profile questionnaire but with more fields and sections, for you and all dependents). You will need to detail all of your spouse’s employment info in the personal history section (last 10 yrs). If you put her experience in the Work section, you will be ask for the proof of her employment (reference letters). If it is difficile to get her proof as per CIC requirements, you could detail this info only in her personal history section. But if you can get all of her employment proof, go ahead and put it in both sections (work/personal). Rgds.,
I just accepted the nomination. :)
Since I have all supporting documents for her, I can keep her job experience in work history as well. :)
Thanks!

Reactions: SumH12

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019

october9

Nov 17, 2015
@SumH12 , I am working on POST ITA process..
For application who is invited under PNP category, we need to submit Schedule 4 and answer the nomination question to "Yes (in ontario)" right?
I am not sure where to upload the Schedule 4 documents. Is it included in LOE letter?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
@SumH12 , I am working on POST ITA process..
For application who is invited under PNP category, we need to submit Schedule 4 and answer the nomination question to "Yes (in ontario)" right?
I am not sure where to upload the Schedule 4 documents. Is it included in LOE letter?
Hi,
I submitted the nomination letter + Schedule 4 + LOE, merged in one PDF file and uploaded in "Client Information" field.

In LOE, I briefly explained that since I have a nomination from Ontario under FSSW stream, I was attaching additional docs (Schedule 4 & Nomination Letter) related to that and that I reaffirm my intention to reside in that Province.

Mae200810

Nov 11, 2018
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone,

Our agency has created an Express Entry profile for us last July 2018 and our CRS score is 387. They told us that we can be eligible for Ontario as they require CRS score from 350 and only an EE profile plus a Bachelors equivalent in degree is required. However, it has been 6 months and no news yet. I am worried because I read other threads and they receive NOI within days or weeks. Are there others who's scores are within the minimum requirement and are still waiting? Thanks for the replies in advance.

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Hey guys,

I have just received "Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter". Is it sth like an advertisement? Or a serious offer?
I'm familiar with the program, but since the fee is quite high and we have to take an exam, I preferred to go with FSW category tho IELTS is turning into a pain in the ass.
I have created a profile in the pool (CRS 442) and studying for another IELTS to boost my writing score and increase my CRS to 500. BTW, I've recently completed my master's degree in a Canadian university.

Last edited: