+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream November 30th 2023- timeline

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Are you planning to cancel oinp? Will we get a refund, ??
yes, we have to decline, it says so on their site.
about refund, I don't think it will be a problem. It says that if we receive an ITA while our application is being assessed, they won't have access to our account anymore.

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
acccuallt we have two options, whithdraw our OINP application or decline ITA. but since I wanted PNP for ITA, I won't turn down the ITA

Feb 20, 2024
- NOI received on 14th Dec, 2023
- Submitted on 27th Dec 2023
- Assessment stage : 12th Jan 2024
- DIP : 5th Feb, 2024
- Waiting for the approval.

(I will update this thread when I have the updates.
Happy to answer your queries and questions.)

hpmn2019

Feb 20, 2024
Sorry for the stupid question, since I'm new here, but what is the significance of Assessment, and DIP? What do they mean about the application?

Feb 20, 2024
Sorry for the stupid question, since I'm new here, but what is the significance of Assessment, and DIP? What do they mean about the application?
There are no silly questions, there are only silly answers.

Please know that I'm not a consultant. I'm replying here with the research that I have done.

Assessment stage means they're checking the application thoroughly and reviewing all the documents. You might be asked to upload the missing documents in this stage. In my application, it said, NO ACTION REQUIRED FROM YOUR SIDE.

DIP means Decision in Progress. They've reviewed all the documents and now they're taking the decision based upon the information/documents you have provided. If you're not asked to upload the documents, you can expect the next stage (approval) in few days.

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
It has been 63 days today since I submitted and my profile is still reading "ASSESSMENT". Those who submitted after me have progressed unto the Decision in Progress stage. I hope all is well with me!

Feb 20, 2024
It has been 63 days today since I submitted and my profile is still reading "ASSESSMENT". Those who submitted after me have progressed unto the Decision in Progress stage. I hope all is well with me!
Did you get any notifications, requesting any actions/documents from your side.?

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Did you get any notifications, requesting any actions/documents from your side.?
No. The only message I got in my profile is as follows:

12/01/2024

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.

We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

You must have a valid profile in the Express Entry system from when you apply until you are nominated. If your profile expires during the processing of your application, you must create a new profile and notify us as soon as possible by submitting the following documents by email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
• A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging your new profile with Express Entry number and job seeker validation code; and
• A copy of the letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada explaining why your old profile became ineligible

Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

Reactions: RajaTrivedi007
Feb 20, 2024
- NOI received on 14th Dec, 2023
- Submitted on 27th Dec 2023
- Assessment stage : 12th Jan 2024
- DIP : 5th Feb, 2024
- GCKey asked me to approve/deny the request of 600 points + NOI from ON on 23rd Feb 2024
- Approved it right away and received 600 points in GCKey Express Entry on 23rd Feb 2024
- OINP Portal has status APPROVED now. (23rd Feb 2024)
- Received PNP certificate in email.

- GCKey asked me to approve/deny the request of 600 points + NOI from ON on 23rd Feb 2024
- Approved it right away and received 600 points in GCKey Express Entry on 23rd Feb 2024
- OINP Portal has status APPROVED now. (23rd Feb 2024)
- Received PNP certificate in email.

I think this will be my last post, unless anybody needs any assistance.
Goodluck to everyone.

Last edited:

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
- Waiting for the approval in OINP Portal (Still in DIP)
Congratulations! Your application has been approved. Now you should start preparing towards receiving an ITA from IRCC in the next general draws. Your OINP will be updated in a bit!

Reactions: RajaTrivedi007