+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream November 30th 2023- timeline

johncrista172

Feb 9, 2024
Thanks for sharing the timeline for the OINP Human Capital Priority Stream! It's helpful to know the schedule for this process. Looking forward to any updates or gta san additional information you may provide regarding this stream.

Reactions: Mahdis.mr

Sin93

Jan 26, 2024
Thanks for sharing the timeline for the OINP Human Capital Priority Stream! It's helpful to know the schedule for this process. Looking forward to any updates or gta san additional information you may provide regarding this stream.
Hi Dears,
Anyone recently tried to make payment from MCC website for ECA report transfer to OINP ?

Seems the payment portal has some issues

Kamal0312

Feb 8, 2024
I think you should email them and seek out clarification on your case. The application fee is 1,500 CAD and wait time could reach 90 days. I'm sure you wouldn't want to spend that much money and time if unsure you're not on track. I'll say it is safer to seek for clarification from OINP.
I've emailed them 4 days back but didn't receive any response yet.

SarekaD

Feb 12, 2024
NOI- November 30th, 2023
Submitted- January 2nd, 2024
Assessment- January 17th 2024
DIP- n/a

Has anyone received another NOI for OINP while their current application is in process?

SanRu

Feb 13, 2024
My timeline is:
NOI received: 30 November
Application submitted: 29 December
Assessment: 30 January
DIP: ?
Nomination: ?

Any updates before 30th January?

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Hello, I have received ITA in my express entry profile while my oinp is in assessment. Did anyone else too receive from here?
Congratulations to you and all those who got an ITA last night! We did not meet last night's cut off score, so we keep our fingers crossed hoping for the best from Ontario PNP!