+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream November 30th 2023- timeline

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Already submitted on Jan13th.
I think you have to get a new ECA. WES allows candidates to renew their reports by ordering a duplicate copy. But for MCC I’m not sure. I just know that you can order a new ECA from them one month before the expiration of your original one. Then you can upload it via email to your account. As you did with your original report, you have to provide them with permission to access your ECA via MCC.
better safe than sorry. They are very strict when it comes to ECA reports.

Sin93

Jan 26, 2024
I think you have to get a new ECA. WES allows candidates to renew their reports by ordering a duplicate copy. But for MCC I’m not sure. I just know that you can order a new ECA from them one month before the expiration of your original one. Then you can upload it via email to your account. As you did with your original report, you have to provide them with permission to access your ECA via MCC.
better safe than sorry. They are very strict when it comes to ECA reports.
Dear, its not about ECA report. The ECA report once verified by MCC will remain in the online portal without an expiry date, but it is the permission to transfer the ECA report for another entity to view which has an expiry of about 30days, which is my concern.

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Hey everyone!
does anyone have any updates on their profile?!
mine is still assessment after 26 days. Anyone in DIP?
Mine is still in the Assessment stage. It's been 45 days today since I submitted.

Submitted 20 December 2023
Assessment 12 January 2024

I guess I have gone halfway the 90 days maximum waiting period! Fingers crossed!

Sin93

Jan 26, 2024
Mine is still in the Assessment stage. It's been 45 days today since I submitted.

Submitted 20 December 2023
Assessment 12 January 2024

I guess I have gone halfway the 90 days maximum waiting period! Fingers crossed!
Anyone able to login physicians.ca portal ?

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Hi, my profile is still not updated till date and its making me anxious. Is there anything i can do?
I have emailed them 2-3 times and submitted my queries through webform 2 times but there's still no update.
it's stressing. you are right. it is taking longer than usual.
did you say you received the email confirmation of your payment?

Jan 21, 2024
it's stressing. you are right. it is taking longer than usual.
did you say you received the email confirmation of your payment?
Not exactly.
They only replied: This email confirms receipt of your correspondence, and it has been added to your file.
I added the trascation details in previous email.

Sin93

Jan 26, 2024
Not exactly.
They only replied: This email confirms receipt of your correspondence, and it has been added to your file.
I added the trascation details in previous email.
Dears, regarding the permissions from MCC to view ECA report, it seems we need to keep renewing after 30 days to avoid delays as per info from some other threads in this forum

Kamal0312

Feb 8, 2024
Hi, on 6th feb'24 I have received a NOI from Ontario under health care sector, but my noc code is not listed in the draw. I am not able to understand if they have issued a noi then why my noc code is not listed in the draw. And should I apply or not because of this? anyone's assistance will be helpful.

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Hi, on 6th feb'24 I have received a NOI from Ontario under health care sector, but my noc code is not listed in the draw. I am not able to understand if they have issued a noi then why my noc code is not listed in the draw. And should I apply or not because of this? anyone's assistance will be helpful.
I think you should email them and seek out clarification on your case. The application fee is 1,500 CAD and wait time could reach 90 days. I'm sure you wouldn't want to spend that much money and time if unsure you're not on track. I'll say it is safer to seek for clarification from OINP.