urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
Timeline update OINP HCP FSW:

NOI - 30 NOV 2023
SUBMITTED - 20 DEC 2023
ASSESSMENT - 12 JANUARY 2024
DIP ?
NOMINATION ?

I am hopeful that everything concludes latest, by February 2024.

Reactions: Sin93

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
Timeline update OINP HCP FSW:

NOI - 30 NOV 2023
SUBMITTED - 20 DEC 2023
ASSESSMENT - 12 JANUARY 2024
DIP ?
NOMINATION ?

I am hopeful that everything concludes latest, by February 2024.
I was hoping for late March. Because the official processing time is 70 to 100. Do you know if anyone in other draws has gotten their invitation in HCP healthcare professional under two months?

urerimam

Dec 17, 2023
I was hoping for late March. Because the official processing time is 70 to 100. Do you know if anyone in other draws has gotten their invitation in HCP healthcare professional under two months?

Yes, I have read from other threads and seen that a few were lucky under two months, and majority others got it within 60-70 days. A few others got within 70 - 90 and very few got above 100 days. Mostly, those affected got an ADR.

This is my observation. I hope ours fall within those exceptionally expeditious cases!

So my estimation of end of February is particular to my case since based on my calculations, I submitted 20 December 2023 and by the end of February, I should be around 70 days post submission already.

Reactions: Mahdis.mr
Jan 21, 2024
Hey guys
I started this thread to share our timelines for November 30th 2023 OINP draw
My timeline is:
NOI received: 30 November
Application submitted: 6 January
Assessment: n/a
DIP: n/a
Hello everyone,
I have received NOI on 30th November and made payment on 28th December but my profile is still not updated to submitted. What should i do? Is this normal? I also have contacted them through email,they said its technical issue and it will be updated in 3-5 days but there's still no update. It has been more than 20 days since i made the payment..

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have received NOI on 30th November and made payment on 28th December but my profile is still not updated to submitted. What should i do? Is this normal? I also have contacted them through email,they said its technical issue and it will be updated in 3-5 days but there's still no update. It has been more than 20 days since i made the payment..
did you receive an email confirming the payment?

Jan 21, 2024
They replied:
Hello,

This email confirms receipt of your correspondence, and it has been added to your file.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
then there is no need to worry. I saw in other forums where it took some applicants' status almost 40 days to change. nevertheless I think it is better if you contact them again so that if any problems occur, you can show them your correspondence.
don't worry.

Jan 21, 2024
did you receive an email confirming the payment?
They also replied this but there is no update till date
Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Please note that when the OINP e-Filing Portal is experiencing a large number of users, the system can take some time to update the status of the application from “Waiting for Submission” to “Submitted”.

If your payment has been successfully deducted, please allow some business days for us to update the status of your application to reflect that it has been submitted. Please note our officers will diligently monitor the payment and restore the status of your application if required.

Please note that this will not have an impact on your application deadline.

Mahdis.mr

Nov 10, 2023
I, myself had a problem with payment. i sent them an email. they answered almost a week later and said that their portal is really busy. my problem got solved of course.:)