+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

blandquinoa

Jun 5, 2023
Hey folks, congrats to everyone who moved to nomination!!

I'm at DIP but my EE profile expires mid September. Can someone please help with what needs to be done with transferring the nomination to a new EE profile?

I know this has been asked and answered couple of times here but I am unable to dig it up. Thank you!

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hey folks, congrats to everyone who moved to nomination!!

I'm at DIP but my EE profile expires mid September. Can someone please help with what needs to be done with transferring the nomination to a new EE profile?

I know this has been asked and answered couple of times here but I am unable to dig it up. Thank you!
Check this response... And hope you get your nomination before your profile expires.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-human-capital-priority-stream-may-5-2023-draw-timelines.804526/post-10593580

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
All those still pending nomination, DO NOT get nervous like I was since the past 3 days. If you are already in DIP since a while, YOU WILL ALL GET IT. You just have to wait your turn. Keep your eyes peeled for an email at around 7 AM Eastern time, like that other guy said.

Reactions: Steak75