NOI: 05-May-2023
Application Submitted: 22-May-2023
Assessment: 08-June-2023
DIP: 15-July-2023
ADR requested: 17-July-2023
ADR submitted: 20-July-2023
Back to DIP again: 21-July-2023
Nomination received: 28-Aug-2023
Congratulations!.. At what time did you receive?

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Guys... how to reach oinp from India? I tried this number
  • Tel: 416-327-0374
but no one is picking up and it gets disconnected automatically.

rohucanada

Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone, thanks to all

I have been following this thread since June and finally got a nomination today.
I got confirmation in gc key but in OINP site is still DIP.

Timeline:-

CEC Inland ( healthcare )

NOI: May 8
Submitted: May 24
Assessment: Aug 15
DIP: AUG 16
Nomination - Aug 28 ( as per gc key )

My file was stuck in the submission stage from May to August Then I emailed the OINP, but no response yet. Then, I tried to call them. One time, they said Your file was okay I had to wait. I waited 1 month again I called them and said, that it was almost 3 months my file was still in the submission stage, Then they said they emailed the officer, and the next day my file was moved to assessment, and then the next day dip and later nomination. This is my experience and suggestion.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
Does anybody know how long it takes to reflect in your account once you receive nomination? Was hoping for one today since I submitted may 20th, but if I get it tomorrow is there any chance I'll have the points if they do another FSW draw tomorrow? Or do you have to accept and then wait?

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023

I have been following this thread since June and finally got a nomination today.

My file was stuck in the submission stage from May to August Then I emailed the OINP, but no response yet. Then, I tried to call them. One time, they said Your file was okay I had to wait. I waited 1 month again I called them and said, that it was almost 3 months my file was still in the submission stage, Then they said they emailed the officer, and the next day my file was moved to assessment, and then the next day dip and later nomination. This is my experience and suggestion.

Hey
whats the best number to call them?

rohucanada

Aug 28, 2023
same day
Does anybody know how long it takes to reflect in your account once you receive nomination? Was hoping for one today since I submitted may 20th, but if I get it tomorrow is there any chance I'll have the points if they do another FSW draw tomorrow? Or do you have to accept and then wait?

Lunaaa

Jul 18, 2023
Hey guys, is anyone here applying inland from another province (Not currently residing in Ontario I mean). I know @Moonniicka does and I am as well. I just want to see if someone here in this forum got the nomination while they were in the same boat or still waiting like us.
I am applying inland from other provinces as well and am still in the assessment!

Reactions: Moonniicka

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023

Congrats. I submitted same day as you. Hopefully, I will some updates this week :)

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Any other 5 May NOIs who submitted between May 15 and 25 and are still pending nomination?
Submitted on 20th may (with ADR)

myself... submitted on May 21.. I think inland people received their nominations yesterday. Not sure for outland.
Yesterday I saw outland nominations from 18th May submissions and 22 May inland nominations.

P.S. Based on previous trends i have noticed GCkey sends nomination notifications in bulk around 7AM GMT-4.

Last edited:
Reactions: lblue21