+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Human Capital Priority Stream May 5 2023 Draw- Timelines

sanjaysoni

Star Member
Oct 8, 2022
I just called them using skype method mentioned by @guyfiery251. Thanks Man! This really works and helped me get in touch with OINP . A person responded but unfortunately he could not give any details. Just said no information is needed and I may expect the nomination in 1 week or 2 week or even a month. So no ETA...
On which number you had tried ?

sanjaysoni

Star Member
Oct 8, 2022
I just called them using skype method mentioned by @guyfiery251. Thanks Man! This really works and helped me get in touch with OINP . A person responded but unfortunately he could not give any details. Just said no information is needed and I may expect the nomination in 1 week or 2 week or even a month. So no ETA...
I also reached them and they given same response to me as well.

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
Did anyone get upfront medicals done in India?
Yes. I did way back in April. They are valid for 1 year. There is a list of hospitals in India approved for testing by the IRCC. There are a few in Delhi. I went with that Max Cancer specialty hospital in South Ex, Delhi. They do a few blood tests and what not. Your results are directly shared with the Canadian Embassy/Visa Processing in India and you are supposed to be able to access them when you get your biometrics done post PR ITA.

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
Once again, thank me with a cold beer in Toronto mate ;)

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
All right what I need to know now is that does someone have knowledge of the post Express Entry ITA process? If a draw were to happen, say tomorrow and I submitted my documents 3 days later, can anyone tell how long their verification process is through past experience or general knowledge? Will having our documents already verified by OINP expedite their own process?

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
What did you receive ADR for, and after how many days of starting Assessment did they ask for it?
Hi so I widely discussed it here before but the ADR was about the fact that I am inland in another province and I am a masters student, they wanted to know when I will graduate and some documents to prove I have done extensive research on Ontario
I got my ADR one day after I moved to DIP
My timeline was:
Noi: 8 may
Submit: June 6
Assessment: July 12
DIP: August 9
ADR: August 10

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
All right what I need to know now is that does someone have knowledge of the post Express Entry ITA process? If a draw were to happen, say tomorrow and I submitted my documents 3 days later, can anyone tell how long their verification process is through past experience or general knowledge? Will having our documents already verified by OINP expedite their own process?
On government of Canada website you can look up processing times. Sorry I don't have the link. It's currently showing 5 mos for regular FSW applicants and 9 mos for pnp express entry applicants. You would think it would be the other way around so I'm hoping it changes. A few weeks back it was 7 mos for FSW and 8 mos for PNP.