25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Everyone,

I’m so happy to share that finallyyyyy, I have received my nomination :)

It’s been a long long wait .... very very difficult at times.... and just when I wasn’t expecting any news till Jan 2018... a new update by OINP on 18th December gave me hope and with the Grace of God I finally received nomination yesterday.

Firstly I want to Thank our expert @BillHyatt, your unconditional support has helped us all .
Wana Thank @anwar01 , @ iamxty @trumprefugee @sundar17feb99 @joaojr123 for your guidance to all.

Wana especially Thank all my peers , my PFL friends :cool: that waited forever to get nominated and kept motivation alive @erridja100 @mcassim87 @adijune @jkriek123 @sandominic

Good luck to all those waiting to get nominated. It will happen very soon ..... Wish you All the best
Am happy for you :) have a speedy PPR ahead

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thank u soo much. Can u pls let me know whether ur PFL status changed from Awaiting Info after receiving the acknowledgement or did it take time??
Hi buddy

I received my PFL on 24th October and filed my reply the next day which is 25 th October and I received acknowledgement the same day. But my status kept showing awaiting information till 7 November, on this day it changed to DIP again and I got nominated more than a month later, on 19 th December.
Till the time the assessing officer checks the documents you have submitted the status keeps showing awaiting information.

Hope this helps.

Good luck for your nomination, hope it happens very soon.....

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I’m so happy to share that finallyyyyy, I have received my nomination :)

It’s been a long long wait .... very very difficult at times.... and just when I wasn’t expecting any news till Jan 2018... a new update by OINP on 18th December gave me hope and with the Grace of God I finally received nomination yesterday.

Firstly I want to Thank our expert @BillHyatt, your unconditional support has helped us all .
Wana Thank @anwar01 , @ iamxty @trumprefugee @sundar17feb99 @joaojr123 for your guidance to all.

Wana especially Thank all my peers , my PFL friends :cool: that waited forever to get nominated and kept motivation alive @erridja100 @mcassim87 @adijune @jkriek123 @sandominic

Good luck to all those waiting to get nominated. It will happen very soon ..... Wish you All the best
Hi @BillHyatt, need your opinion on something, those of us that have been nominated after receiving and replying to a PFL, would our post ITA application process or approval by IRCC be affected by it ??
I mean because we received a PFL from OINP would it adversely affect IRCC’s decision or delay the approval as they would have to make a detailed scrutiny with OINP?

My PFL was for changing the primary noc in the express Entry profile to the one in which I have experience in the last five years rather than the noc in which I have the most numbers of years of experience.

Would appreciate comments from other seniors and experts as well.

Thanks @BillHyatt for your support.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt, need your opinion on something, those of us that have been nominated after receiving and replying to a PFL, would our post ITA application process or approval by IRCC be affected by it ??
I mean because we received a PFL from OINP would it adversely affect IRCC’s decision or delay the approval as they would have to make a detailed scrutiny with OINP?

My PFL was for changing the primary noc in the express Entry profile to the one in which I have experience in the last five years rather than the noc in which I have the most numbers of years of experience.

Would appreciate comments from other seniors and experts as well.

Thanks @BillHyatt for your support.
CIO-Sydney will verify that the Nomination received matches with the details shared by the respective Province. It's similar to your IELTS or ECA report that is verified online through designated portals. IRCC will only verify Nomination Certificate for the 600 points (PNP eligibility) you are claiming and therefore, will not verify documents submitted to your Province.

In addition, IRCC will evaluate your file to ensure that you meet one of the stream criteria. For instance, if you are FSW applicant then IRCC will review employment certificates, IELTS, and other documents to review FSW eligibility and not the PNP eligibility.

I hope this will help.

Last edited:

Sim23Can

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Its PPR guys!!!

PNP - Ontario
eAOR: 11-Oct-2017
MEP / IP1: 20-Nov-2017
NA2 / ADNR: 21-Nov-2017
Job Email: 30-Nov-2017
IP2: 5-Feb-2018
PPR: 12-Feb-2018
No ADR

Special Thanks to @BillHyatt for your support!!

Thank you all for your support. All the best to all and I wish all a speedy PPR :)

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Its PPR guys!!!

PNP - Ontario
No ADR

Thank you all for your support. All the best to all and I wish all a speedy PPR :)
wow Congrats

whats your visa Office ??

Reactions: Sim23Can

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Its PPR guys!!!

PNP - Ontario
No ADR

cool!!!

Reactions: Sim23Can

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
All, Received ppr email today, i pray for all of you out there to get your's soon, praise the lord, Thank you Anwar, Bill and all other seniors in this forum, Thank you, Its NDVO and my time lines are in the signature..

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
I submitted my application on January 23rd and received ADR for proof of funds on April 9th and replied on 11th. My statute then changed from awaiting infos to assessment again. Anyone had similar case? can you explain this situation?

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I submitted my application on January 23rd and received ADR for proof of funds on April 9th and replied on 11th. My statute then changed from awaiting infos to assessment again. Anyone had similar case? can you explain this situation?
Its normal then buddy. If the documents are ok, status should change to DIP in a couple of days (or weeks). Hope you have a quick Nomination ahead.