Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Allhamdulilah, I have got my nomination yesterday, I called them day before yesterday and tell them it has been more than 100 days, officer said he will forward my case to senior and very next day I got my nomination. So wishing you best of luck and you Gus better call them and try tell them to forward your case to a senior and may be soon you will get yours.
My timeline is in my signature. T

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Allhamdulilah, I have got my nomination yesterday, I called them day before yesterday and tell them it has been more than 100 days, officer said he will forward my case to senior and very next day I got my nomination. So wishing you best of luck and you Gus better call them and try tell them to forward your case to a senior and may be soon you will get yours.
Congratulations buddy, that's great news, finally..... after a long wait.
Must be really happy......

So yours had been in Dip since 6th sept ? Without any adr or PFL ?

ankitp

Oct 10, 2017
Hi All,
I've been reading these threads for some time now and only now joined. My timeline is as below:

NOI Rec'd - 29-Jun-17
OINP Application Submitted
- 28-Jul-17
PFL Received - 29-Sept-17
Submitted response to PFL - 26-Oct-17

From then until now I have been patiently awaiting a response from OINP. It is somewhat comforting to see that I am not the only one in this position.
I hope we all get a decision soon. The wait is frustrating me a bit now.
Hi @remo1563, I'm in the same situation with similar timelines. What is the status on your one-key account?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi All,
I've been reading these threads for some time now and only now joined. My timeline is as below:

NOI Rec'd - 29-Jun-17
OINP Application Submitted
- 28-Jul-17
PFL Received - 29-Sept-17
Submitted response to PFL - 26-Oct-17

From then until now I have been patiently awaiting a response from OINP. It is somewhat comforting to see that I am not the only one in this position.
I hope we all get a decision soon. The wait is frustrating me a bit now.
Hi @remo1563

Same boat buddy, submitted my PFL reply on 25th oct, yet to get a response.
Have you called up OINP recently??

Our fellow forum friend @Muhammad Faisal got nominated yesterday as you would have read his post in this thread. He has also suggested that we call OINP as they tend to pay attention to your file once you remind them.

I had called on 2nd November and the officer said that they will decide within 30 days of receiving PFL reply. I will call them after 30 days have expired. But if you haven't called them recently, in my opinion you should, and ask about your file.
Do share with us their response. Thanks

Good luck. Praying for all.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
masha allah.That's great . What was your CRS score.
I am under 2173 with an anticipated CRS of 391. Have not done my IELTS or ECA yet.
Can you please enlighten me on the procedure to follow. What's first and so on.
Thanks

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I had ADR regarding duplicate ECA and job. That was it, no PFL. Call them and tell them to put your case forward to a senior for update and that will help.
One question, I have got ITA, after ITA and submission how long will it take to land in Canada?
Thanks
Congratulations buddy, that's great news, finally..... after a long wait.
Must be really happy......

So yours had been in Dip since 6th sept ? Without any adr or PFL ?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I had ADR regarding duplicate ECA and job. That was it, no PFL. Call them and tell them to put your case forward to a senior for update and that will help.
One question, I have got ITA, after ITA and submission how long will it take to land in Canada?
Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

The post ITA process for PNP applicants, can officially take upto six months from the date of submission as per the IRCC website.

However the trend that is being followed for applicants that had submitted in august 2017 and after, shows that even PNP applications are being processed faster than before.

There are relevant immitrackers - monthwise on the Canadavisa Forum for Post ITA applications submitted, which will show the time they are taking to issue PPR. You can go through those and be updated.

Good luck @Muhammad Faisal, all best wishes.....

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks

Hey buddy, i had called them on 2nd november and officer on phone told me that the senior officer will take upto 30 days from the date of receipt of PFL reply to make his decision. I submitted my PFL reply on 25th Oct. Do you think i should wait till 25th November for their decision or I should call up before that?

Pls advise.

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi @remo1563

Same boat buddy, submitted my PFL reply on 25th oct, yet to get a response.
Have you called up OINP recently??

Our fellow forum friend @Muhammad Faisal got nominated yesterday as you would have read his post in this thread. He has also suggested that we call OINP as they tend to pay attention to your file once you remind them.

I had called on 2nd November and the officer said that they will decide within 30 days of receiving PFL reply. I will call them after 30 days have expired. But if you haven't called them recently, in my opinion you should, and ask about your file.
Do share with us their response. Thanks

Good luck. Praying for all.
I haven't called but I saw that you guys are saying they should respond in one months time so I think I will wait and if it goes over the 30days, then I will call.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi, anyone submitted application after 2nd Nov? I submitted on 12th and the status is "submitted".

@trumprefugee what's your status now?
I submitted on November 3 a little after 2 AM Canada time, and my status is still Submitted

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi every one i just submitted my application on 16th of nov plz tell me the whole procedure and stages between submission and nomination

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I submitted on November 3 a little after 2 AM Canada time, and my status is still Submitted
Really? It's quite a time, no? I think it's in assessment stage but the portal status is not updated accordingly. I remember someone had the same issue. Then he called and got to know that system did not update the status due to technical error.