+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Jul 11, 2017
Hi Anwar

Have one more query...hope u would be having some information regarding ECA

My brother is in canada on student visa and he applied for credential assessment on 30 june.
He studied from different universities....two of the universities sent transcripts diectly to WES(M.Tech and MBA).however,other two gave us the sealed envelope and i posted to WES by fedex.
But,the chaotic thing is wes updated status for one of them as 'not accepted' (foe post graduate diploma of one year) and on mailing them they replied that it is not in the format or somthing as required.

Moreover for that particular course,The university awarded all the student only two certificates as 'detail marks card of forst semester' and 'diploma-certificate-cum- detail-marks-card'.. With stamp and sign of controller of examination on forat sem card where as signature and stamp of Professor incharge on the second one.

We are really confused and now thinking to cancel that particular course from evaluation....is it possible???

If yes,then how??

And would it in any way affect my brother's file to apply for pr after completing work permit as he is an international student there in winnipeg????
My wife has M.Tech and PGPM degrees from two separate Universities. PGPM of 3 years that is equivalent to MBA. But WES rejected PGPM degree stating that Institute is not recognized. Fact is ..it is reputed institute very well recognized with University Grants Commission. Inspite of providing all the evidence WES is not ready to accept PGPM.
I don't think that there should be any problem with one of the rejected course as they have accepted the other one. For separate or new report you need to pay to WES.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
My wife has M.Tech and PGPM degrees from two separate Universities. PGPM of 3 years that is equivalent to MBA. But WES rejected PGPM degree stating that Institute is not recognized. Fact is ..it is reputed institute very well recognized with University Grants Commission. Inspite of providing all the evidence WES is not ready to accept PGPM.
I don't think that there should be any problem with one of the rejected course as they have accepted the other one. For separate or new report you need to pay to WES.
Just adding my two cents my experience with WES was similar. My MBA according to them was equal to a 3 year Bachelors degree, although I got the degree from one of the top universities in the country which is recognised by the required authorities so I ended up having two Bachelors degrees due to WES. I personally feel they have an issue with MBA degrees though I might be wrong, I tried calling them to explain but could not get through and then asked a friend based in Canada to call and once he got through he tried explaining it to them but they were very rude and said this is it. So I couldn't claim points for a Masters degree.
Maybe someone on the forum who has had experience with other equivalency granting institutions can shed more light on this.

Reactions: anonymouscandidate

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for asking question but I have no idea regarding WES. I did my ECA from PEBC. I am sure other members can help you. @imaxty , @Wandering Mind
Oky oky Anwar
Congratulations. Please can you share your timeline.
So how u pro
I don't think that there should be any problem with one of the rejected course as they have accepted the other one. For separate or new report you need to pay to WES.[/QUOTE
So how to peoceed further when wes is not accepting the documents for that particular degree
In my case it is diploma .....can i cancel the diploma evaluation from that order????
And will it affect in any manner when i will file for pr after completion of my studies here in canada.

Please suggest if u have any idea about my confusions.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
August 17, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: TECHNICAL ISSUE

On August 16, 2017, the program was performing planned system testing.

An error occurred during the implementation of this test, which resulted in a number of emails being sent out in error to people registered with the public e-Filing system.

We are investigating the cause of the error.

The program can confirm that no applications were modified in any way during this test. The emails that were sent out in error do not reflect any change to applications or registrations.

No personal information was compromised.

If applicants and/or representatives have concerns about the status of files submitted to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), they can check the status of those files online through the OINP e-Filing Portal.

If you have any questions, please contact the OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

(Source: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html )

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Yeah, we can do that. Surely we will meet one day when we all land in Ontario. I am planning to make post ITA thread for July Applicants OINP candidates to share the details and personnel experiences of post ITA process. I would share the thread shortly.
Awesome...that would help the members to settle down as well. Once some people reach they can start sharing information and help.

knk2015

Mar 24, 2016
Hi,
Can someone kindly provide a summary of steps that are required after receiving ONIP nomination certification? Thanks!

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your hard copy of nomination will come within a week. When you get Nomination you can only claim points either for Nomination or siblings. So that is why your siblings points are subtracted from your total CRS.
Hi Anwar,

Thank you for your reply. Just a quick question, the hard copy will be sent to my address home or to my brother's address in Ontario? - and If it is to be sent to my home address in Kuwait, then will it be sent by courier (DHL/UPS ..) or by mail ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar,

Thank you for your reply. Just a quick question, the hard copy will be sent to my address home or to my brother's address in Ontario? - and If it is to be sent to my home address in Kuwait, then will it be sent by courier (DHL/UPS ..) or by mail ?
No It will be delivered to your address in Kuwait with some unfamiliar courier service.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hey guys - I got my nomination a couple of hours ago!! :) Big thanks to everyone on this thread who sent words of encouragement and shared their experiences with me through my long wait from Submitted to Assessment - I still can't believe it moved so fast in the end. Here's my timeline again for anyone it may help:

NOC: 1123
CRS: 408
NOI: 12th May 2017
AOR: 3rd July 2017
Assessment: 8th Aug 2017
DIP: 9th Aug 2017
Nomination: 16th Aug 2017
Was never asked for any additional documents at any stage

Good luck to everyone still waiting - your nomination is just around the corner! See you in Ontario! :D
Finally! Congrats!

Reactions: JoFromAustralia

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Anwar,

I got mine through UPS.