Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I got OINP nomination today... Thanks for all the help guys...

One thing, i got the mail my CIC but OINP still says the status as DIP, I guess it will update soon.

My Timeline:
CRS: 343
NOC: 2174

NOC: 29/06/2017
Submitted: 06/07/2017
Assessment: 19/07/2017
DIP. 25/07/2017
Nominated: 16/08/2017

Thanks
Congrats!

Reactions: vw@ut033

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi Anwar

Have one more query...hope u would be having some information regarding ECA

My brother is in canada on student visa and he applied for credential assessment on 30 june.
He studied from different universities....two of the universities sent transcripts diectly to WES(M.Tech and MBA).however,other two gave us the sealed envelope and i posted to WES by fedex.
But,the chaotic thing is wes updated status for one of them as 'not accepted' (foe post graduate diploma of one year) and on mailing them they replied that it is not in the format or somthing as required.

Moreover for that particular course,The university awarded all the student only two certificates as 'detail marks card of forst semester' and 'diploma-certificate-cum- detail-marks-card'.. With stamp and sign of controller of examination on forat sem card where as signature and stamp of Professor incharge on the second one.

We are really confused and now thinking to cancel that particular course from evaluation....is it possible???

If yes,then how??

And would it in any way affect my brother's file to apply for pr after completing work permit as he is an international student there in winnipeg????
I personally do not know how to cancel evaluation for WES. You could email or call WES how you can cancel it. It will not affect the EE profile as long as you enter the correct Canadian equivalent of the degree.

Reactions: Krisleen

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I personally do not know how to cancel evaluation for WES. You could email or call WES how you can cancel it. It will not affect the EE profile as long as you enter the correct Canadian equivalent of the degree.
Hey did you submitted eAPR or still collecting documents like me.

Reactions: iamxty

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
hi guys. been in assessment since july 25th, now i got a status change to awainting information (2 docs),
one of which is in work experience, they are askin for my : "Copies of your pay stubs from June 30, 2014 to June 29, 2017" and given only 14 days to provide, my problem is i dont have the complete docs, as we recieve salary stubs on a bi-monthly and asking for a new one for the missing ones will take more than 14 days, any suggestions?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
hi guys. been in assessment since july 25th, now i got a status change to awainting information (2 docs),
one of which is in work experience, they are askin for my : "Copies of your pay stubs from June 30, 2014 to June 29, 2017" and given only 14 days to provide, my problem is i dont have the complete docs, as we recieve salary stubs on a bi-monthly and asking for a new one for the missing ones will take more than 14 days, any suggestions?
They are using all their rights and following the books exactly during the last couple of weeks ...I am sure that many of the nominated candidates during June and July ,didn't have perfect work exp. proof layout or have all the payslips for a given experience ,yet they are fully following the rules now ...I anticipated that few weeks back and tried to warn people to prepare for applicable requests early enough..although some candidates took my words as being pessimistic....and I can see the requests are following the hardest part of the rules as time goes by and as the quota and time limits are becoming more limited.

I suggest you write LOE to explain this would take much more than the 2 weeks and that u can just submit few random payslips in addition to HR letter and contract ...

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
They are using all their rights and following the books exactly during the last couple of weeks ...I am sure that many of the nominated candidates during June and July ,didn't have perfect work exp. proof layout or have all the payslips for a given experience ,yet they are fully following the rules now ...I anticipated that few weeks back and tried to warn people to prepare for applicable requests early enough..although some candidates took my words as being pessimistic....and I can see the requests are following the hardest part of the rules as time goes by and as the quota and time limits are becoming more limited.

I suggest you write LOE to explain this would take much more than the 2 weeks and that u can just submit few random payslips in addition to HR letter and contract ...
@MEB thanks for this input, yes i will send them an LOE (letter of explanation?, right) and as one user also suggested in the other thread, send them my ITR and bank statements of my payroll. goodluck all on you applications!

Reactions: MEB

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
I also got a request for additional documents. I mentioned that I applied for jobs in Toronto area, so they want to see proof. They also want additional proof for the last year of employment. My current employer refuses to give me a letter with responsibilities, so I only included salary and hiring date info. I figured that since I submitted all required docs for the 6 years prior to last year, that would be enough to satisfy the condition of at least 1 year of employment. Urghh. I guess i'll have to ask one of my co-workers to write a letter and submit that with LOE. Have two weeks to respond.
I submitted July 25th, so at least I know they started looking at my application. They delay sucks though.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I also got a request for additional documents. I mentioned that I applied for jobs in Toronto area, so they want to see proof. They also want additional proof for the last year of employment. My current employer refuses to give me a letter with responsibilities, so I only included salary and hiring date info. I figured that since I submitted all required docs for the 6 years prior to last year, that would be enough to satisfy the condition of at least 1 year of employment. Urghh. I guess i'll have to ask one of my co-workers to write a letter and submit that with LOE. Have two weeks to respond.
I submitted July 25th, so at least I know they started looking at my application. They delay sucks though.
Did the company outright just refused? I requested for a detailed job description document from one of my overseas previous employers and they said they don't provide JDs because it's confidential but what they could provide was the certificate of explanation that they don't provide those details.
Good luck in your gathering for these additional requirements!

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Did the company outright just refused? I requested for a detailed job description document from one of my overseas previous employers and they said they don't provide JDs because it's confidential but what they could provide was the certificate of explanation that they don't provide those details.
Good luck in your gathering for these additional requirements!
Yes. This is a US company and they use a 3rd party to provide employment verification (this is becoming more common, as some of my older employers are doing the same). All I could get is a download from The Work Number that shows hire date, job title, and salary. So even that info is not on a company letterhead and doesn't have a signature. I didn't want to get a letter from my manager/peer because I currently work there. I did not put this job on the EE profile, but OINP application asked to list last 10 years of employment info.
I just re-read the message, and noticed that it's not a requirement to provide requested docs. But I will provide whatever I can anyway.

"Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file."

Reactions: babyfreeverse

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
For those of you that had to submit additional information, did you reply with single PDF attachment or multiple files per program criteria? TIA