+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Exactly - that's what I'm trying to focus on. Everyone seems to get their nomination eventually!

I have given up trying to figure out their method for choosing which applications they process first - I have seen others who applied after me go ahead of me with the same CRS (408), or the same date of NOI (12th May), or the same date of application (4th July) and now also the same NOC (1123), so the ONLY thing I haven't seen someone share with me is being Australian which I doubt would matter to OINP!

All my mandatory docs were attached, very clear, all in English, I have almost 6 years experience in my current profession, CLB10 in all 4 IELTS categories and strong ties to Ontario. Also I've never married and have no dependents, so it would seem mine would be pretty straightforward to process. At this point I'm feeling like it's totally random and those of us still waiting at Submitted just somehow got unlucky!

Fingers crossed we all see positive changes in the next few days! (Although Monday is a holiday in Ontario...)
I am in the same NOC with a score of 414 they asked for two docs as mentioned in my earlier post but status submitted since the 20th of July which is no too long keeping in mind your case but trust me it will change within days for you and eventually for us too so hang in there

Vikrant15

Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys.
I have one question about showing our ties to Ontario. I have a few friends and distant relatives there.
Are we supposed to submit some docs of our ties or just their name and contact numbers and locations will do?
Can you all share what have you mentioned and submitted in Relation ties with Ontario?

Antony_23

Dec 6, 2016
I received Ontario NOI last month but I was not able to submit my file as I don't have 6 months proof of fund.
Is it mandatory to show 6 months bank statement while submitting the documents to OINP?

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I received Ontario NOI last month but I was not able to submit my file as I don't have 6 months proof of fund.
Is it mandatory to show 6 months bank statement while submitting the documents to OINP?
I believe you should have submitted your file.