+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

JoFromAustralia

May 17, 2017
Don't worry. you status will change sometime this week or next week. The longest it will take them to process your application is 60 days, so technically you should expect to get your nomination in less than a month from today. Just hold on and you'll hear some good news soon.
Thanks for your reassurance :) It helps!

Reactions: CSFEB18

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wow, ok, interesting to see others with my same NOC get processed ahead of me too! Thanks for updating me. Today marks a full month in Submitted status with no movement or any requests for additional docs. I'm starting to think it will never change to Assessment, let alone reach Nomination! :(
I do have ties to Ontario - my partner is Canadian and works in Ottawa for an Ontario owned and based company and I am going to join him. I also have some strong professional connections in Ontario within my industry that I have noted in my application so I'm sure that's enough to show my intent to settle there.
Check ur junk folder for doc request email..

JoFromAustralia

May 17, 2017
Check ur junk folder for doc request email..
Thanks - that's a good idea, but there's nothing there. I've also emailed OINP and had a response, so hopefully that would mean that any future mail I receive from them would not filter into the junk folder, but I will still keep checking to be sure.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I need an advice, I am standing at 393 CRS with Noc 2283. People with CRS lower than me and with same NOC are receiving OINP NOI. Meanwhile, I am planning to reappear for IELTS to increase score.

Now, suppose if I receive OINP NOI, should I accept it or wait till my next IELTS score arrives(which will be 1st week of Sep) ? Please suggest

Last edited:

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I need an advice, I am standing at 393 CRS with Noc 2283. People with CRS lower than me and with same NOC are receiving OINP nominations. Meanwhile, I am planning to reappear for IELTS to increase score.

Now, suppose if I receive OINP nomination, should I accept it or wait till my next IELTS score arrives(which will be 1st week of Sep) ? Please suggest
as far as i am concerned they have stopped sending NOI, people with less that 400 points got NOI during the ICT week. So better try to increase your CRS

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Wow, ok, interesting to see others with my same NOC get processed ahead of me too! Thanks for updating me. Today marks a full month in Submitted status with no movement or any requests for additional docs. I'm starting to think it will never change to Assessment, let alone reach Nomination! :(
I do have ties to Ontario - my partner is Canadian and works in Ottawa for an Ontario owned and based company and I am going to join him. I also have some strong professional connections in Ontario within my industry that I have noted in my application so I'm sure that's enough to show my intent to settle there.
Hey Bro, I'm with you marking almost full month of waiting in Submitted stage. Is your CRS lower than 400? If yes — we probably can 99% confirm that they left <400 points applications to process after everything else. As others say though — our nomination is just a matter of time and we'll surely get one in next 30 days. I hope all the next steps are going to be less stressful since there should be plenty of ITAs for us all in the upcoming months ;)

I'm texting this all not just for others but also to convince and calm down myself :D

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Hey Bro, I'm with you marking almost full month of waiting in Submitted stage. Is your CRS lower than 400? If yes — we probably can 99% confirm that they left <400 points applications to process after everything else. As others say though — our nomination is just a matter of time and we'll surely get one in next 30 days. I hope all the next steps are going to be less stressful since there should be plenty of ITAs for us all in the upcoming months ;)

I'm texting this all not just for others but also to convince and calm down myself :D
Am also with you sailing in the same boat!!

Reactions: JoFromAustralia

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Thanks - that's a good idea, but there's nothing there. I've also emailed OINP and had a response, so hopefully that would mean that any future mail I receive from them would not filter into the junk folder, but I will still keep checking to be sure.
I emailed 4 times and generally response time for any email from OINP is 6 - 7 days excluding weekends .

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

If I am not wrong, i have seen a person getting nominated this week with less then 400 CRS. CRS score is not the perimeter for application processing I think.

Reactions: kartheek89

MEB

Jun 16, 2017

CRS alone is Definitely not a factor ...many have moved to DIP fast enough with CRS score below urs...
A Formula with CRS ,NOC ,Age and may be even Language results ? Yeah ...May b...

Last edited:

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
CRS alone is Definitely not a factor ...many have moved to DIP fast enough with CRS score below urs...
A Formula with CRS ,NOC ,Age and may be even Language results ? Yeah ...May b...
If I am not wrong, i have seen a person getting nominated this week with less then 400 CRS. CRS score is not the perimeter for application processing I think.
Right, right, right... I forgot to add "ICT with CRS <400". It would be closer to what we see based on cases I guess. I follow both of you guys and your assumptions. I think work experience is what logically must have even much more weight than Age and Language.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Right, right, right... I forgot to add "ICT with CRS <400". It would be closer to what we see based on cases I guess. I follow both of you guys and your assumptions. I think work experience is what logically must have even much more weight than Age and Language.
Bro...I got more than 12 yrs of exp......10 of them submitted with full proof!

No...i really dont think exp. Is factor compared to the 3 I mentioned above...

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
OINP processing is a mystery to everyone! What we can do is WAIT only. Speculating the reason of delayed processing won't speed up the process! :D