+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hello People and friends,

People i got nominated by OINP yesterday(02/08/2017) at 10:18 am ottawa time and immediately accepted by 10:20am and the CRS score got updated to 995.
Draw happenned at 1:32 PM ottawa time and the cut off time in Ministerial Instructions says that 12:24 UTC .
Do u think i will get ITA ?
Congrats Bro..I support Anwar's opinion ..I think u will get it yes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Saif181 and anwar01

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
dears,

what does AOR meaning ,, is it the same we receive an email which include file number start with XH... after submitting OINP ?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
dears,

what does AOR meaning ,, is it the same we receive an email which include file number start with XH... after submitting OINP ?
A)AOR initial : its just acknowledging you have successfully created and paid for a new profile
B)Ongoing AOR: acknowledging that they received an additional document that they have requested

Hope its clear ...

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
A)AOR initial : its just acknowledging you have successfully created and paid for a new profile
B)Ongoing AOR: acknowledging that they received an additional document that they have requested

Hope its clear ...
Thank you for clearing.
Ongoing AOR , means if they only request then we will send them additional documents ?

any timeline after AOR ,, what is the next step

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you for clearing.
Ongoing AOR , means if they only request then we will send them additional documents ?

any timeline after AOR ,, what is the next step
The first answer is Yes ..exactly

Now the 2nd is the difficult one ...if you asked for example @anwar01 most probably he will tell within couple of days
If you r asking me ...will tell you surely no grantee or answer to the Q....
I replied to an ADR in 30 minuts on 28th ...received AOR within 72 hrs ...and still in submitted status till now !!!

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
The first answer is Yes ..exactly

Now the 2nd is the difficult one ...if you asked for example @anwar01 most probably he will tell within couple of days
If you r asking me ...will tell you surely no grantee or answer to the Q....
I replied to an ADR in 30 minuts on 28th ...received AOR within 72 hrs ...and still in submitted status till now !!!
hopefully your application status will change soon.
I have submitted on 30 July and received AOR same but application still in submitted stage ..

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
hopefully your application status will change soon.
I have submitted on 30 July and received AOR same but application still in submitted stage ..
Yeah ..I am really hoping for a status change followed by a compensating faster progress of my application

However ...a Wish is one thing ...reality is another :rolleyes:

Reactions: nshuman

Saif181

Jul 20, 2017
Hello Colleagues,

I just received my ECA for my masters and I have already submitted my profile for OINP claiming only Bachelors degree. I want to add my masters into my CIC but have doubts if I don't add it to OINP then there will be a mismatch. Can anyone advise what is the best way to do it ?
this Issue is a bit complicated as you should have mentioned Masters when you applied even if u had ECA of not I guess it would be better to email them and check with them for the procedure of correction.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Waiting is the only solution! meanwhile start gathering post ITA documents.
Waaah when will we stop seeing Assessment! Anwar, I get a bit confused as to what else we can prepare at this point. Just PCC right? Meds, we actually need to wait instructions from CIC which should be pOst ITA?

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hello People and friends,

People i got nominated by OINP yesterday(02/08/2017) at 10:18 am ottawa time and immediately accepted by 10:20am and the CRS score got updated to 995.
Draw happenned at 1:32 PM ottawa time and the cut off time in Ministerial Instructions says that 12:24 UTC .
Do u think i will get ITA ?
May I know when was your profile created ?

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this Issue is a bit complicated as you should have mentioned Masters when you applied even if u had ECA of not I guess it would be better to email them and check with them for the procedure of correction.
Can you please provide their official Mail ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Waaah when will we stop seeing Assessment! Anwar, I get a bit confused as to what else we can prepare at this point. Just PCC right? Meds, we actually need to wait instructions from CIC which should be pOst ITA?
Yes PCC is the one which takes much time. Medicals now you have to do upfront and attached the completed medical form while submitting your eAPR.