+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
i submitted on 22nd July, NOC 4165, NOI received 5th May, CRS 412 , status: Submitted, How much time does it usually take?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Brother, you have to provide your whole passport copy to IRCC and they can find out about the stamps on Passports. Secondly, I think (not sure) that you have to provide your travel details in personnel history section. Some post ITA candidate can guide you well here.
Actually, this has been a long debate whether it is mandatory to provide travels to/from country of origin and residence since it says on the form to only include "travels outside the country of origin and country of residence".

Regarding PCC from country of origin, according to my home country thread, it is still valid even if you get it before you leave. Well, they got their PPR without issues.

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
As I see it, the first clause applies to country of residence and origin, the second for previous residence.

For my case, I had my fingerprint from our embassy in my country of residence then authorized my brother to process the certificate in my home country.

rohitbalwani

Feb 22, 2017
NOC Code......
I have submitted my profile on 25th July. Status changed to Assessment on 26th July. Any idea how long it takes to change to DIP. NOC 4165. CRS 417

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Actually, this has been a long debate whether it is mandatory to provide travels to/from country of origin and residence since it says on the form to only include "travels outside the country of origin and country of residence".

Regarding PCC from country of origin, according to my home country thread, it is still valid even if you get it before you leave. Well, they got their PPR without issues.

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
As I see it, the first clause applies to country of residence and origin, the second for previous residence.

For my case, I had my fingerprint from our embassy in my country of residence then authorized my brother to process the certificate in my home country.

Yeah ...this my issue ...Embassy is not an option due to the fact that its closed due to political issues between the country of origin and the country where I am working /Residing ...hence my only option is to get the certificate while I am on leave next month...

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Most important is PCC. It may take some time. All other things you can do once you get ITA. You should start the process of PCC, I have already started keeping in mind i am still in assessment! :)
are you in Pakistan ? i got PCC for China earlier this year and it took like 10 days maximum, i still regret it though when he asked me for which country you want this PCC for, i should ve added canada too, at that time.
now its specifically mentioned in my old PCC that, it is for CHINA only , but if you have no criminal record , getting PCC in Pakistan (Lahore) is pretty easy now.

Last edited:

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
You don't need to do anything. Have you submitted your application? If not, then you can wait for the confirmation email from WES then attach it under 'Education'.
I have submitted it since 17 July

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
are you in Pakistan ? i got PCC for China earlier this year and it took like 10 days maximum, i still regret it though when he asked me for which country you want this PCC for, i should ve added canada too, at that time.
now its specifically mentioned in my PCC that, it is for CHINA only , but if you have no criminal record , getting PCC in Pakistan (Lahore) is pretty easy now.
NO brother. I am in UAE. I think you can use that PCC. Usually PCC is not country specific. Yes I will take PCC from my district.

Reactions: mcassim87