+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
Above paragraph is taken from CIC website.You can check your country specific PCC requirements from following portal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
With you ...I understand ...
But in my case I am returning to home country for a vacation not residency ..and wanted to use this to get a PCC (dated in August 2017 ).. once I come back in September to my existing working country ....I will issue another one for this country (Dated in September )....is that a problem ?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
He is one of the Lucky 4 who got processed within 20 days. All other nominated ones are more then 20 days. Please share the secret of your Luck @mqamar1994. :)
I think the last one who got nomination last week was submitted on 06-July. Is your status still submitted or assessment?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
With you ...I understand ...
But in my case I am returning to home country for a vacation not residency ..and wanted to use this to get a PCC (dated in August 2017 ).. once I come back in September to my existing working country ....I will issue another one for this country (Dated in September )....is that a problem ?
If you will get PCC from your Native country after you come back to your resident country then its ok. Your PCC taken in vacation when you are still in your Native country will not be valid.

It is clear in the previously post paragraph that you must take PCC from country (you are not currently residing) after you last lived there, means after your vacations.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I think the last one who got nomination last week was submitted on 06-July. Is your status still submitted or assessment?
Mine is in assessment and submission date is 6th July 2017 too. I am expecting a change in status in this week.

Reactions: iamxty

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
If you will get PCC from your Native country after you come back to your resident country then its ok. Your PCC taken in vacation when you are still in your Native country will not be valid.

It is clear in the previously post paragraph that you must take PCC from country (you are not currently residing) after you last lived there, means after your vacations.
The issue is that my native country embassy in my working country is closed due to some political tensions ...hence only way is to obtain it from the source itself i.e from my native country ...while in my country of residency there is no issue I think its straight forward ...

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
The issue is that my native country embassy in my working country is closed due to some political tensions ...hence only way is to obtain it from the source itself i.e from my native country ...while in my country of residency there is no issue I think its straight forward ...
yes, this is the genuine reason and you can explain it with LOE while applying, or you can authorize somebody in your native country to get PCC on your behalf.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
yes, this is the genuine reason and you can explain it with LOE while applying, or you can authorize somebody in your native country to get PCC on your behalf.
Yeah was thinking the same...but a question ..how does the IRCC know if the PCC is issued while I am in my home country or not ...its a standard format and will be translated regardless on my physical location ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yeah was thinking the same...but a question ..how does the IRCC know if the PCC is issued while I am in my home country or not ...its a standard format and will be translated regardless on my physical location ?
Brother, you have to provide your whole passport copy to IRCC and they can find out about the stamps on Passports. Secondly, I think (not sure) that you have to provide your travel details in personnel history section. Some post ITA candidate can guide you well here.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
He is one of the Lucky 4 who got processed within 20 days. All other nominated ones are more then 20 days. Please share the secret of your Luck @mqamar1994. :)
The secret is that my elder sibling who stays in Canada gave me a call on the 28th of June after the draw and swore at me for not having applied to OINP already. I collected my docs in a hurry, took 2 days off from work and submitted the application on the 1st :)

After the stream was closed he said I didn't call him to thank him for his advice ;)

EDIT: My profile was fairly simple with very less paperwork. I have a bachelors degree and 2 years of experience in the same company.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
The secret is that my elder sibling who stays in Canada gave me a call on the 28th of June after the draw and swore at me for not having applied to OINP already. I collected my docs in a hurry, took 2 days off from work and submitted the application on the 1st :)

After the stream was closed he said I didn't call him to thank him for his advice ;)

EDIT: My profile was fairly simple with very less paperwork. I have a bachelors degree and 2 years of experience in the same company.
Wow! that was a lucky phone call! :)

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes, you need to give authorization to OINP to your WES report, that is sending a duplicate report. IRCC and OINP (MIIT) are two different entities. To do that, follow my post that you quoted.
Ok thanks a lot, I just did as you described. Do I need to update something in my application? or they receive the duplicated report automatically?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Mine is in assessment and submission date is 6th July 2017 too. I am expecting a change in status in this week.
Your status will change this week, else we'll make noise :D

Reactions: babyfreeverse

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Ok thanks a lot, I just did as you described. Do I need to update something in my application? or they receive the duplicated report automatically?
You don't need to do anything. Have you submitted your application? If not, then you can wait for the confirmation email from WES then attach it under 'Education'.