+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am in process for submitting under OINP program. Need your help in below mentioned points:-

1) Intent to reside in Ontario -- I do not have any direct ties in ontario, only friends of friends which I do not know personally but just came to know during my process. What should I fill in this scenario to make my case strong.

2) Date of birth certificate - The certificate mentions incomplete name of my parents. Surname is missing for both of them. Should, I create an affidavit for it? (Note- This will be a translated document from punjabi to english)

3) Funds Proof-- For funds proof, I have taken gift deeds from my parents to cover entire cost. How should I present this in LOE? I recently invested all my money in a property and I don't want to mention that in LOE, which I think will make my case weak.

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Unfortunately very Sad news .....specially ICT people with CRS below 400... that were preparing the paperwork to register !

However they Can re-open again anytime for other intake but I do not think it will happen in near future or even this year for a new large group of people specially for ICT candidates below CRS 400 ...

On the other side,they must replace the candidates who will not have a complete or successful applications(even with people with CRS below 400 I think)...this could happen after they finish assessing the entire patch they sent an NOI to...but my Guess not before September ...this is Given the fact they didn't have a waiting list spare # of applicants that could be rejected afterwards even thought they submitted their profile ...in case they reached the original quota through the other assessed candidates ...which is hugely worrying for Candidates still in the submitted stage (like myself !)

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Unfortunately very Sad news .....specially ICT people with CRS below 400... that were preparing the paperwork to register !

However they Can re-open again anytime for other intake but I do not think it will happen in near future or even this year for a new large group of people specially for ICT candidates below CRS 400 ...

On the other side,they must replace the candidates who will not have a complete or successful applications(even with people with CRS below 400 I think)...this could happen after they finish assessing the entire patch they sent an NOI to...but my Guess not before September ...this is Given the fact they didn't have a waiting list spare # of applicants that could be rejected afterwards even thought they submitted their profile ...in case they reached the original quota through the other assessed candidates ...which is hugely worrying for Candidates still in the submitted stage (like myself !)
Actually it was anticipated. I was expecting it to close by 15th July.

But still chance is there for those who has already active profile. They can not create new profile but can submit the existing one.

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Actually it was anticipated. I was expecting it to close by 15th July.

But still chance is there for those who has already active profile. They can not create new profile but can submit the existing one.
actually they already open window for 1 month as i understand they open in June 26th and today is July 25th .

Amir2017

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, I am unable to generate a file number since yesterday. I logged into One key and did all the formalities but it is not giving me any confirmation number. Its is BLANK. Sometimes, it shows an error? How did u get the file number?
It was blank in my case also and I received a confirmation email after 24 hours. DOn't worry, you have registred.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Finally changed "Assessment" ! Good luck everyone! Hope those who have registered are able to submit within the 14-day timeframe.

Just a random question, how often do you check the OINP portal? I feel like I'm addicted :rolleyes: how do you stop yourselves from checking every couple of hours? :D

Reactions: Saif181 and anwar01

target70

Nov 4, 2014
My application status changed to DIP today...

EE profile created - 02/06/2017
CRS - 343
NOC - 2174
NOI Received - 29/06/2017
Application Submitted - 06/07/2017
Assessment - 19/07/2017
Decision in Progress - 25/07/2017
Same noc, same Dip date. Lemme know when you receive nomination :)

Reactions: anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Finally changed "Assessment" ! Good luck everyone! Hope those who have registered are able to submit within the 14-day timeframe.

Just a random question, how often do you check the OINP portal? I feel like I'm addicted :rolleyes: how do you stop yourselves from checking every couple of hours? :D
Congrats! Start meditating to control this desire to open OINP account again and again

Reactions: babyfreeverse

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Friends,

I am in process for submitting under OINP program. Need your help in below mentioned points:-

1) Intent to reside in Ontario -- I do not have any direct ties in ontario, only friends of friends which I do not know personally but just came to know during my process. What should I fill in this scenario to make my case strong. A lot of candidates do not have ties with Ontario. Just mention why Ontario is your preferred province in terms of opportunities, culture etc.

2) Date of birth certificate - The certificate mentions incomplete name of my parents. Surname is missing for both of them. Should, I create an affidavit for it? (Note- This will be a translated document from punjabi to english) Just apply with this one as you can not apply for new Birth certificate now due to limited time of 14 days window. If they feel that is not adequate, they might ask you the new one in ADR.

3) Funds Proof-- For funds proof, I have taken gift deeds from my parents to cover entire cost. How should I present this in LOE? I recently invested all my money in a property and I don't want to mention that in LOE, which I think will make my case weak. Just attached gift deed with your bank statement of 6 months to support big transaction.

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Guys, any hope they will open again? Is this situation happened before ?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Guys, any hope they will open again? Is this situation happened before ?
I am not sure when they opened HCP stream, but I believe it was in start of May 2017.
After the pause in early January this year, I think OINP resumed sending NOI in the first week of April.

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
After the pause in early January this year, I think OINP resumed sending NOI in the first week of April.
You have a keen eye on OINP process!!! :) I saw in immitracker that you have submitted your application too. Goof luck for that!

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
You have a keen eye on OINP process!!! :) I saw in immitracker that you have submitted your application too. Goof luck for that!
Did I? Been watching this thread since I joined this forum on March, most of the active thrads actually, including Settlement threads :D