+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Do not think this case was that slow @All ...
I submitted on 13th of July (got relatives in Ontario too and 10 years of experience )...and still in the submitted stage ...Some people are in the submitted stage since the 2nd of July!

In general ...I consider anyone applying in July and got a status change from submitted to assessment in less than 10 days to be lucky...or there are other background criteria we are not aware of ...

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
Hi all, here's my timeline:

NOI Received: 29th June, 2017
Application Submitted: 11th July, 2017
AOR: 11th July, 2017
NOC: 2171
CRS: 391
Current Status: Submitted

Reactions: anwar01

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi all,
I need your urgent help to fill my application. I started registration yesterday on the e-filling portal of Human capital priorities stream. I created the one-key first and after that, I registered on the e-filling portal but the system gave me an error and the registration was not submitted. Thus, I registered another time and the registration this time was received and successful. Although I registered only one successful registration, I received two file numbers after 24 hours.

I know that I only can submit one registration per stream but the second one was created by wrong
So, what can I do please to start filling my application? Could I withdraw the file that was created by wrong or what should I do?
Hi, I am unable to generate a file number since yesterday. I logged into One key and did all the formalities but it is not giving me any confirmation number. Its is BLANK. Sometimes, it shows an error? How did u get the file number?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi, I am unable to generate a file number since yesterday. I logged into One key and did all the formalities but it is not giving me any confirmation number. Its is BLANK. Sometimes, it shows an error? How did u get the file number?
Which file number you are referring? The file number will generate when you will register your profile and you will receive it in your email, but that file number is only for reference, you do not have to use it while logging in or submitting your application. It is already there in you application.

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Which file number you are referring? The file number will generate when you will register your profile and you will receive it in your email, but that file number is only for reference, you do not have to use it while logging in or submitting your application. It is already there in you application.
I have created One Key account and when i click Apply Online in OINP site for Human Capital Stream It asks me to login using One Key.
I did that and after loging in there are 5 instructions and a Continue button. When I click continue, a page appears where there is My applications
There there is a row that contains File Number Date submitted and all under that there is no file number showing for me.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I have created One Key account and when i click Apply Online in OINP site for Human Capital Stream It asks me to login using One Key.
I did that and after loging in there are 5 instructions and a Continue button. When I click continue, a page appears where there is My applications
There there is a row that contains File Number Date submitted and all under that there is no file number showing for me.
Follow these steps.

1- Login on the below link
https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP

2- click on I am not a robot and verify.

3- click on A returning user who has previously registered for the OINP

4- Rest of the process is self explanatory.

Confirmation number is not required or needed at any stage.

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
add me on whatsapp 0345-4773634
my timeline is as follows:
NOC: 6221
NOI: 12th May
Application Submitted: 11th July
AOR: 11th July
CRS: 408

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Thanks. I know someone in 2171 who submitted in June and their status is still "Submitted" after nearly 1 month. Everyone else has had their status changed in days. I don't know if they're prioritizing more experienced people.
Yeah m not sure how they are prioritising the applicants for processing.. all we can do is wait patiently for our turn