+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Hello everybody,

I got my nomination today... all the best for all people who still wait for theirs.

Program: French Skilled. With both FRENCH AND ENGLISH TESTS.

My timeline is:

Application submitted: May 18,
NOA: May 28,
Subimted: Few weeks,
DIP: July 28 (exactly two months since my NOA),
Approved: August 1,

I only received email after submitting my documents and after the NOA, didn't receive an email when the status change to submited, DIP, or Approved from OINP.

I only knew about my nomination after I received an email on CIC....

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask here on public.

Thanks all the people who answer questions on this forum... you helped me a lot.

sasi11491

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hi to all of you !

I submitted my OINP HCP application on April 11th after I received my NOI from my express entry profile ! This is my timeline !

March 26th, NOI issued !
April 11th, Application submitted !
June 28th, Decision in Progress !
Not nominated yet !
CRS score -421.

Can i know any information about how long my application will be in Decision in progress! Its been a month now. Any information would be really appreciated . Thanks for your help.

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
Hello everybody,

I got my nomination today... all the best for all people who still wait for theirs.

My timeline is:

I only received email after submitting my documents and after the NOA, didn't receive an email when the status change to submited, DIP, or Approved from OINP.

Thanks all the people who answer questions on this forum... you helped me a lot.
Congratulations Hamza. Best of Luck. I am on assessment under the same stream. Where are you applying from? And what's your city of destination?

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Congratulations Hamza. Best of Luck. I am on assessment under the same stream. Where are you applying from? And what's your city of destination?
Thank you very much Mourad
all the best in your process.

Im applying from Morocco (outlander) ... :)
And planning to settle down in Ottawa, but still not sure.
You?

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you very much Mourad
all the best in your process.

Im applying from Morocco (outlander) ... :)
And planning to settle down in Ottawa, but still not sure.
You?
Wooow amazing, i am you are other You lol Outlander/Morocco/French stream/destination Ottawa

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Wooow amazing, i am you are other You lol Outlander/Morocco/French stream/destination Ottawa
Great, I hope you hear from them soon.
I will copy/paste my timline to your other thread, I think its more related to our status.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hello everybody,

My timeline is:

Congrats Bro, We got the NOI almost same time, but the person who was taking care of my application made a fatal mistake, by not checking the Spam of the email address used in my application. OINP withdrawn my application last July 12th, because we didn't upload a full copy of my passport within 14 days. Alhamdolillah again I got NOI, and submitted the application after taking full access of the email.

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
Congrats Bro, We got the NOI almost same time, but the person who was taking care of my application made a fatal mistake, by not checking the Spam of the email address used in my application. OINP withdrawn my application last July 12th, because we didn't upload a full copy of my passport within 14 days. Alhamdolillah again I got NOI, and submitted the application after taking full access of the email.
Sorry to hear that bro, really disappointing to see people who we pay to avoid mistakes are the ones who made this kind of errors.
But hamdollah you are on board again.
Be carefull you passport should be 2 years old, if less you will need to upload the (your) old passport if any.

Also ask your representative to use a shared email for the application, I mean a new email address that only you and him can access. In case he misses new email, you will be able to access and check by yourself.

Last edited:

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
QUESTION to all those who received their OINP nomination.

I am currently in DIP and am waiting for the final answer. Can you please advise if, when your decision is made, do you receive a confirmation email? Or do you need to check the website continuously to see if it changed from DIP to APPROVED?

hmz212

Aug 1, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/09/2018
QUESTION to all those who received their OINP nomination.

I am currently in DIP and am waiting for the final answer. Can you please advise if, when your decision is made, do you receive a confirmation email? Or do you need to check the website continuously to see if it changed from DIP to APPROVED?
As I stated in my message, no, I personally didn't receive a message from Ontario, but I got one in my CIC account that inform me about accepting or declining a nomination.

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi Friends got nominated under OINP

Submitted- 2 April
AOR- 2 April
Incomplete file mail- 21 June
Docs sent- 26 June (WES directly to OINP)
Assessment- 17 July
ADR- 31July
ADR Sent- 31 July
DIP and Nominated- 1 August

Thank you all for your valuable feeds and wish everyone all the best

Reactions: hmz212

nessa.aline

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

I got NOI this week and I am gathering my documents to apply for HCP. I have a question about work history section. They ask for "List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)." In my EE profile I just mentioned my last job (5 years duration). Do I need to put information about my previous job on Work History section or just the one I am claiming points for? I don't wanna ask reference letter for my old jobs.

Thanks

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
y
Hey guys,

I got NOI this week and I am gathering my documents to apply for HCP. I have a question about work history section. They ask for "List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)." In my EE profile I just mentioned my last job (5 years duration). Do I need to put information about my previous job on Work History section or just the one I am claiming points for? I don't wanna ask reference letter for my old jobs.

Thanks
you need to declare all the information, not just 5 years, if your past work has any conflict with human rights or security and later if they found out, your application will be denied. update your express entry profile for last 10 years and declare the same for PNP

Reactions: SumH12

Ishug

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi to all of you !

I submitted my OINP HCP application on April 11th after I received my NOI from my express entry profile ! This is my timeline !

March 26th, NOI issued !
April 11th, Application submitted !
June 28th, Decision in Progress !
Not nominated yet !
CRS score -421.

Can i know any information about how long my application will be in Decision in progress! Its been a month now. Any information would be really appreciated . Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I am yet to create ee profile. My crs is 423. Can I go ahead and create profile hoping to receive noi from Ontario . Do they send noi based on crs or occupation in high demand. Your advice is appreciable.

bruvRyan

Aug 16, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Niagara Falls
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-10-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
Interview........
09-05-2019
LANDED..........
09-05-2019
Hi,

I am yet to create ee profile. My crs is 423. Can I go ahead and create profile hoping to receive noi from Ontario . Do they send noi based on crs or occupation in high demand. Your advice is appreciable.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNOI.html Check this link. The table will give you the idea to whom OINP gives the NOI.

My advice is just creating an EE profile. There is no harm to have it.