+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Thanks for your reply. I did not recieve ADR yet my EE HCP OINP profile status is still submitted. Just want to know usually how much time they take to review. Also, Is OINP is on hold currently? Please confirm
Have you checked your email? as they took 60days to send ADR and then after assessment.
They will send ADR through emails so you can't find this in your OINP profile.
There is no such thing as hold for OINP once you submitted your profile. Although there is hold for sending NOIs.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I submitted my application on 23 march and have still not got nomination even after 117 days....is it normal as I have filed it thru a immigration consultancy.
Definitely its not normal.
have you called them or did you get any ADR?
This is the matter of concern as OINP-HCP program takes 90 days to process your application.

Last edited:

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I submitted my application on 23 march and have still not got nomination even after 117 days....is it normal as I have filed it thru a immigration consultancy.
Well, this is clearly a longer wait than average. I would suggest you give them a call at the earliest.

namham

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi, I received a mail from OINP that my file is in process but in order to continue processing further i need to provide my Personal Mailing Address and Personal Mail id within 15 calendar days. I have applied through a representative.

My questions are -

Why have OINP sent such a mail? And have they paused processing my application?

Secondly if I did not provide the information within the 15 calendar days, will they reject my application?

Finally, has someone else received the same

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi, I received a mail from OINP that my file is in process but in order to continue processing further i need to provide my Personal Mailing Address and Personal Mail id within 15 calendar days. I have applied through a representative.

My questions are -

Why have OINP sent such a mail? And have they paused processing my application?

Secondly if I did not provide the information within the 15 calendar days, will they reject my application?

Finally, has someone else received the same
we haven't come across this yet. The best thing to do Is ask your representative. I must say he also received the same.
If you have all your application information then you better call OINP. Ask your self.