+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

mohit_89

Dec 22, 2017
Guys,
I submitted my application to OINP in March. I got married in May. And I received nomination today. I informed OINP about my marriage in May itself by submitting Change in status form. Can i add my spouse to my EE profile now? Please advise.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
no need to worry abouc
Guys,
I submitted my application to OINP in March. I got married in May. And I received nomination today. I informed OINP about my marriage in May itself by submitting Change in status form. Can i add my spouse to my EE profile now? Please advise.
you can update the ONIP , which is just formality , there 2 solutions here,
since you already informed ONIP,
go to you cic login, update the forms where you declared you are single,
so when you get invited, your wife will also be included in the process,
keep a valid marriage certificate, that's all you need to do,
ONIP will not do anything as the nomination is based on the condition at the time of applying to PNP expect any criminal activity at the later stage which is not the case.
nothing will impact , you just need to give change in family status in CIC EE profile and do it ASAP, their won't be any impact in ONIP,
but you need to declare your wife name and her details in EE profile, do it as soon as possible before you get ITA invite.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
no need to worry abouc

you can update the ONIP , which is just formality , there 2 solutions here,
since you already informed ONIP,
go to you cic login, update the forms where you declared you are single,
so when you get invited, your wife will also be included in the process,
keep a valid marriage certificate, that's all you need to do,
ONIP will not do anything as the nomination is based on the condition at the time of applying to PNP expect any criminal activity at the later stage which is not the case.
nothing will impact , you just need to give change in family status in CIC EE profile and do it ASAP, their won't be any impact in ONIP,
but you need to declare your wife name and her details in EE profile, do it as soon as possible before you get ITA invite.

remember declaring mean not just name, DOB she should have the valid travel document which is the passport.
second, it will raise the financial net worth to be 22k for 2 people, so keep in mind which can show the required proof of funding as well

mohit_89

Dec 22, 2017
remember declaring mean not just name, DOB she should have the valid travel document which is the passport.
second, it will raise the financial net worth to be 22k for 2 people, so keep in mind which can show the required proof of funding as well
Thank you very much @danijes. I have updated my profile with all of her information. She has all the valid travel documents. Thanks a ton !

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi to all,

Any March Submission candidate left for due process? Or crossed 90days?
Kindly share your timeline.

sabah1980

Jun 17, 2018
NOI received- March 26, 2018
Application Sent- April 10, 2018
Status - Submitted
AOR- April 27, 2018
Completenes Acknowledgement Letter/email- 27 April
Assessment- 29 April
DIP- 15 June
Nomination- Not yet

xielei552

Jun 6, 2018
NOI: March 26
AOR: June 12
ADR: June 18
DIP: June 19
Nomination - not yet

any estimate on nomination?

Last edited:

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
NOI received- March 26, 2018
Application Sent- April 10, 2018
Status - Submitted
AOR- April 27, 2018
Completenes Acknowledgement Letter/email- 27 April
Assessment- 29 April
DIP- 15 June
Nomination- Not yet
Your time line is pretty smooth! Are you inland or outland?

Mine hasn't been start yet!

Reactions: sabah1980