+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I have received a letter from OINP..... which states the following...

This letter is to provide you with an opportunity to submit information and/or documentation to demonstrate your eligibility for nomination under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8 (the “Act”) and its regulations. In order to continue the assessment of your application, further information and/or documentation is required to verify the following program criteria:

1. Express Entry Profile Validity.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker validation code is a requirement for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream established under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”). You cannot be nominated in the Express Entry system without a valid registration. A review of the information and documentation provided in support of your application indicates that your Express Entry Number is no longer available in the Express Entry system since you have received Invitation to Apply (ITA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on March xx, 2018. Please advise us of your intention to:

- Reject the ITA issued by IRCC and request that OINP continue to process your application; or
- Withdraw your application to OINP. (Please note that the fees are non-refundable since your application has reached the processing stage.)

If you request that the OINP continue to process your application, please provide a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA.
If your Express Entry profile became ineligible, please provide:
- The IRCC letter indicating that your old Express Entry profile became ineligible.
- The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile AND a copy of the letter you have received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile.
- A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.
- Any additional information or documentation that is relevant to demonstrating your registration in the Express Entry.
Today i cheked my status its showin submitted .

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi friends, anyone who got nominated recently received nomination certificate from Ontario? I am ready to submit eAPR and I understand it's advisable to upload it with application. I was nominated 9 days ago.

sabah1980

Jun 17, 2018
Hi friends, anyone who got nominated recently received nomination certificate from Ontario? I am ready to submit eAPR and I understand it's advisable to upload it with application. I was nominated 9 days ago.
Hello,
in which program are you in.. do they send a pdf file to your CIC account

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Call OINP and ask them to share tracking number. You can then track it using the same.

Reactions: sysadmin141

tede

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, Yes it is advisable to upload it.
I got mine within 2days of nomination and I had to sign for it.
You might want to give them a call because 9days is enough time for you to have received it.

Reactions: sysadmin141

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi
How does one know once nominated post the DIP stage? Do they send an email in the EE account or the personal email account?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi
How does one know once nominated post the DIP stage? Do they send an email in the EE account or the personal email account?
You will get a notification mail in your mailbox stating that there is a message in your CIC account. You need to goto CIC account to accept nomination.

No mail from Ontario or status change in OINP profile for that.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
You will get a notification mail in your mailbox stating that there is a message in your CIC account. You need to goto CIC account to accept nomination.

No mail from Ontario or status change in OINP profile for that.
Ok thanks
Did you receive your nomination yet?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Not yet, it's been a long wait, 89th Day today! when did you submit?
I hope you get it in the next two days!
I submitted on 5th April
Assessment on 23rd April
AOR on 22 May
Submitted on 28th May
DIP on 19th June
Waiting waiting