+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

tede

Mar 28, 2018
Hi,

I wanted to check with you after submitting the additional information requested by oinp, do they immediately send a mail from ontarionominee@ontario.ca saying that the documents have reached their mailbox or the acknowledgment comes in some other form? I haven’t seen a difference in my status since 28th May when I submitted my docs. Also will they send another mail when the status will change or we need to just keep checking the website.

Thanks
When I got the request for info, my status changed from DIP to awaiting info. I responded the next day, which was a Friday and they replied my email the following Monday, saying they have received my response.
Am not sure of the process of verifying employment and reference letters but am assuming they might call or email your employer to make sure your claims are genuine. That being said, some employers might respond faster than others and I believe you will get a change in your status soon.
All the best.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
When I got the request for info, my status changed from DIP to awaiting info. I responded the next day, which was a Friday and they replied my email the following Monday, saying they have received my response.
Am not sure of the process of verifying employment and reference letters but am assuming they might call or email your employer to make sure your claims are genuine. That being said, some employers might respond faster than others and I believe you will get a change in your status soon.
All the best.
Yeah I guess I need to wait...what kind of docs did they ask you?

ms1991

May 8, 2018
It's been 3 weeks my file status is in DIP. Neither I have got any mail regarding additional requirement documents nor from any one from previous company confirming that OINP committee had called for verification.

How much more ideal wait for nomination?

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
It's been 3 weeks my file status is in DIP. Neither I have got any mail regarding additional requirement documents nor from any one from previous company confirming that OINP committee had called for verification.

you will get next week mostly , be patient, I had the same thing before my approval, they did not ask me anything , no documents and no AOR

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018

When did you submit application, last known nominated case was Mar 12. They nominate as per submission dates and not DIP. Saying this for HCP stream and Outland applicants.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
All those submitted in feb march, I suggest you get appointments for medicals and get pcc's done so that you can submit applications after ITA right away. There was a 2 week wait list for me for medicals.

rohan9970

Apr 23, 2018
All those submitted in feb march, I suggest you get appointments for medicals and get pcc's done so that you can submit applications after ITA right away. There was a 2 week wait list for me for medicals.
And did you get it the same day/ same time or did they send it to you over email or by post. What city did you get your test done from?

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Nomination, anyone? It's Day 74, I submitted on March 20th! I need a ray of hope that it'll come this week. Does it happen only on Fridays?