+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hey all,
I’m probably confused here, but have you all received the OINP nomination? Or are waiting for it? If so then what are your CRS scores? Cause I upload3d my profile on April 21 and is currently in the EE pool and with all provinces selected. I am currently waiting for a nomination cause I don’t c any hope with the EE cut off which is at 440 and doubt that it would dive down to 408(but fingers crossed) however this be8ng said, where can I c my status being changed from submitted to assessment or decision under process cause the only communication that I have received was at the time when I uploaded my profile from cic. Also my NOC is 0122( which is the banking stream)

Kindly help clear my misunderstanding or lack of knowledge in this case.
login to appropriate application profile, you must have be submitted online one , paper-based will not be updated here
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCAPITAL.html, after login you can see the status under submitted button

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey all,
I’m probably confused here, but have you all received the OINP nomination? Or are waiting for it? If so then what are your CRS scores? Cause I upload3d my profile on April 21 and is currently in the EE pool and with all provinces selected. I am currently waiting for a nomination cause I don’t c any hope with the EE cut off which is at 440 and doubt that it would dive down to 408(but fingers crossed) however this be8ng said, where can I c my status being changed from submitted to assessment or decision under process cause the only communication that I have received was at the time when I uploaded my profile from cic. Also my NOC is 0122( which is the banking stream)

From your statement, your CRS score is 408. First, you will receive a notification of interest (NOI) from Ontario province before you can submit an application. However, they've not invited anyone whose CRS is below 431 for the HCP stream this year except those who're French speaking or currently have a job offer in Ontario.

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
From your statement, your CRS score is 408. First, you will receive a notification of interest (NOI) from Ontario province before you can submit an application. However, they've not invited anyone whose CRS is below 431 for the HCP stream this year except those who're French speaking or currently have a job offer in Ontario.
True, but there is speculation and hope on the forums that it might drop, however to get a nomination from Ontario the requirement is >400 or at minimum 400, and some specific NOC get preference as well.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
True, but there is speculation and hope on the forums that it might drop, however to get a nomination from Ontario the requirement is >400 or at minimum 400, and some specific NOC get preference as well.
a score will not drop below 420, a lot of people from India, Singapore scoring well in IELTS.
including the Philippines, they are doing good. so my advice improves your IELTS score if you get band 8 in all you will get extra bonus 50 points.
if you are married and ask your wife to write the same exam she will contribute additional 10 points, for spouse just 6 enough in each section.
finally, don't target only Ontario, Alberta, nova scotia, Edward Island, try any one of this it will help.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hey all,

few more tips, update your profile in the province where you want to live is only Ontario,
if you try for other provinces try offline, you need to need not update in EE profile. try for remote provinces and there is no need to live there once you get the PR stamped , max 120 days.

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
a score will not drop below 420, a lot of people from India, Singapore scoring well in IELTS.
including the Philippines, they are doing good. so my advice improves your IELTS score if you get band 8 in all you will get extra bonus 50 points.
if you are married and ask your wife to write the same exam she will contribute additional 10 points, for spouse just 6 enough in each section.
finally, don't target only Ontario, Alberta, nova scotia, Edward Island, try any one of this it will help.
You are right her about this, however with my bachelors and wife the highest score I could get was 408, however I am now planning on doing MBA to atleast score more points but that would take time. My overall score on IELTS was S8, L8, W7 & R7.5

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
You are right her about this, however with my bachelors and wife the highest score I could get was 408, however I am now planning on doing MBA to atleast score more points but that would take time. My overall score on IELTS was S8, L8, W7 & R7.5
your overall score on IELTS was S8, L8, W7 & R7.5 this is overall band only 8,
you should have reading 8, listening 8 speaking 8 and writing 7,5 this will give extra 50 points,
if your wife also scored the same, she give additional 10, this will make your score 468 in CRS. this score you have is good but it is not band 8 categories to get the bonus points. you are very close, prepare for 2 months and retake the test again.

don't waste time in studies in your home country, those degrees are not much value for the job,
I would recommend you to apply for Nova Scotia PNP, you will get in 3 months, just look when they are opening and create application immediately.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
your overall score on IELTS was S8, L8, W7 & R7.5 this is overall band only 8,
you should have reading 8, listening 8 speaking 8 and writing 7,5 this will give extra 50 points,
if your wife also scored the same, she give additional 10, this will make your score 468 in CRS. this score you have is good but it is not band 8 categories to get the bonus points. you are very close, prepare for 2 months and retake the test again.

don't waste time in studies in your home country, those degrees are not much value for the job,
I would recommend you to apply for Nova Scotia PNP, you will get in 3 months, just look when they are opening and create application immediately.

if you have doubt , simple change you IELTS score to 8,8,8,8 in CRS calculator and see what is the computed score

TalzKhan

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
if you have doubt , simple change you IELTS score to 8,8,8,8 in CRS calculator and see what is the computed score
Thanks for the info, however can you tell me if our over all CRS score would go down as my wife’s bday is in August, however I am the primary aplicant?

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for the info, however can you tell me if our over all CRS score would go down as my wife’s bday is in August, however I am the primary aplicant?
no your wife age will not affect, age points is only for primary applicant, second your wife can contribute to your profile only through education and language skill, primary applicant age will impact the score, additionally. if you can find any relative in Canada, the immediate first family member then you to add 25 points.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
This question is for whom, who recently got Nomination.

Did your current or past employer get call from OINP for Employment verification? If yes then what question they were asked?

Kindly share your experience so we can inform our employer in advance and we can avoid any future consequences.

Thanks

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Okay, seems you are in DIP stage. I doubt they would ask you for more info.
They asked me twice. Firstly before assessment (for ECA) and secondly during DIP (to elaborate my duties or change my NOC). Both responses took them 2days to move my application to the next stage.
Hi,

I wanted to check with you after submitting the additional information requested by oinp, do they immediately send a mail from ontarionominee@ontario.ca saying that the documents have reached their mailbox or the acknowledgment comes in some other form? I haven’t seen a difference in my status since 28th May when I submitted my docs. Also will they send another mail when the status will change or we need to just keep checking the website.

Thanks

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi,

I wanted to check with you after submitting the additional information requested by oinp, do they immediately send a mail from ontarionominee@ontario.ca saying that the documents have reached their mailbox or the acknowledgment comes in some other form? I haven’t seen a difference in my status since 28th May when I submitted my docs. Also will they send another mail when the status will change or we need to just keep checking the website.

Thanks
they will verify the letter by sending a mail to your HR, I work in canada and my HR got the mail from BC agency , simply they have to tell the letter is authentic and all the content in the letter is true.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
they will verify the letter by sending a mail to your HR, I work in canada and my HR got the mail from BC agency , simply they have to tell the letter is authentic and all the content in the letter is true.
Oh ok and then the status will change? Is it?