Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi

I m also having same query regarding change in status from DIP to nominated??

I got NOI on 23rd Feb,submitted the application on 1st April.It moved to Assessment state on 20th April and on 11th May it moved to DIP.

Are there any chances that they will ask for ADR or is next nomination?

Total days from NOI ~80 days
As long as it has moved to DIP, the next stage is for them to make a decision. ADR is usually done before DIP. Actually, you should be counting the number of days from when you submitted your application, and not when you received NOI. That should give you a clearer picture of how many days your file has been under process.

perpetualROH

Feb 21, 2018
Finally, the status is now assessment. I forgot to send my ECA via WES to OINP. I just paid the courier amount of $41.81 on my WES account and within 3 hours, my OINP status changed from "submitted" to "assessment". So, for people who are still in submitted, please make sure you send a duplicate copy of your ECA from your WES account to OINP, MCIIT ( just a reminder, I know all of you would have already done it :p)

How much time would this take to go in DIP and from DIP to nominated, considering that the next draw happens on 23rd May, what are my chances to get nominated and then get an invite?
Hey after you sent your WES, did you inform (call/email) them that you sent it? Mine's also stuck at assessment stage.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey after you sent your WES, did you inform (call/email) them that you sent it? Mine's also stuck at assessment stage.
If you are at assessment it means your application is complete along with WES ECA report, you do not need to do anything, if anything further is needed, they will raise ADR or otherwise move to next stage.

perpetualROH

Feb 21, 2018
If you are at assessment it means your application is complete along with WES ECA report, you do not need to do anything, if anything further is needed, they will raise ADR or otherwise move to next stage.
My bad, i meant it is in the submitted stage. sorry about that.

ms1991

May 8, 2018
As long as it has moved to DIP, the next stage is for them to make a decision. ADR is usually done before DIP. Actually, you should be counting the number of days from when you submitted your application, and not when you received NOI. That should give you a clearer picture of how many days your file has been under process.
So as per your comment
No of days ~45

If going by there idle processing time....Another 15 days of wait...

Fingers crossed

Obaro

Jul 22, 2017
I got my nomination approved today,
next draw I hope to get invited, it is time now to start the police clearance and medical health checkup.
good luck to all, wish you in PNP
Congratulations mind sharing your time line

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
T

Then make sure you have sent ECA report via WES. Doing that is enough, you do not need to inform.
it is not good, don't do that, send the document if they ask you, they have their time line, ONIP CRM manages the time line , no need to remind any one

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Incorrect advice. ECA report is a must and it should be shared.[/QUOTE
ECA report is must, only soft copy, some of you sending it to ONIP officer as remainder which is not required, when you do ECA report a copy will be sent to CIC automatically. read the full conversation, no need to send the ECA report as remainder as your application remains in submitted status.