Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
I was curious about this post... I applied end of December 2017 and I'm still waiting to receive a nomination. Not sure how you get all these information from Immi Track. Maybe I'm just dumb, but until now, I had no success tracking people from December 2017 there. (and there's no thread here either). Anyways, just a heads up from a December applicant...
Oki doke sir/ma'am, here's the URL link on immi tracker for the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream Tracker:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Sort the table on there by the "Application Sent" column, and you'll see that from this rather longish list, there were just 3 people who sent the OINP application in December 2017, out of which (as of now), 2 have got the nomination. The remaining person may also have got it by now, but he/she hasn't updated his/her case since 28 days. Of course this list only includes the people who have volunteered to log in their cases on immi tracker for all to see; there are many many other cases no one knows about, yours being one.

I hope this mini-tutorial on using the immi tracker was useful.

Reactions: Debret

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I was curious about this post... I applied end of December 2017 and I'm still waiting to receive a nomination. Not sure how you get all these information from Immi Track. Maybe I'm just dumb, but until now, I had no success tracking people from December 2017 there. (and there's no thread here either). Anyways, just a heads up from a December applicant...
What's ur current status?

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all,
I am starting this thread to discuss the timelines, status updates and other details regarding folks who submitted application in February and March 2018.
I submitted my application on February 5, 2018.
Kindly share your timeline and Status.

Mar 22, 2018
Am I correct in saying, once your EE profile is set up and sitting with 406 points I just have to wait to hear about an invitation. I did select Ontario in my profile??

gurpidesa

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi Debret,

Can you please share your timeline and the current status of your OINP application?

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Hi everyone,
Any update on progress of 2018 application submitted? Has anyone who submitted application in 2018 recorded a change in their application? OINP seem to have sent a lot of nominations to 2017 applicants, I was hoping they would start processing 2018 application by now.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
In immitracker NOI tracker some folks who submitted application on February 13 got his file moved to assessment.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
In immitracker NOI tracker some folks who submitted application on February 13 got his file moved to assessment.
Yes, but applicant belongs to the "French speaking stream".

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yes, but applicant belongs to the "French speaking stream".
Correct but I would not read too much into that tracker as we are not sure if everyone regularly updates their cases or if majority add their cases to that tracker. We are into 4th month of the year and it is highly improbable that in non French stream none of the applications moved into assessment stage.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I submitted application on Feb 5, still submitted stage. But for sure they are not picking files according to the date submitted.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
I submitted application on Feb 5, still submitted stage. But for sure they are not picking files according to the date submitted.
Are you are about that? I thought it was a "first come first served" basis?