tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
AOR Mar 21
Assessment MaY 16
DIP May 17

been 83 days, painful, anybody who can tell me what the fxxx is going with OINP?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
turns out I have to say the F word to get some change, Finally norminated after 84 days of painful waiting. wish all you guys well! Final timeline

AOR Mar 21
Assessment May 16
DIP May 17
Normination Jun 14

No ADR. Status even remains DIP after CIC alters your EE update.

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
turns out I have to say the F word to get some change, Finally norminated after 84 days of painful waiting. wish all you guys well! Final timeline

AOR Mar 21
Assessment May 16
DIP May 17
Normination Jun 14

Congratulations Mate. I'm on day 68. Tell is a little more about your experience.

Any calls or emails for any info from OINP? Reference Verification or stuff?

P. S. I wish you had it yesterday. Would've saved you a fortnight.

ms1991

May 8, 2018

AOR Mar 21
Assessment May 16
DIP May 17
Normination Jun 14

I m at DIP stage from last month.Total 75 days in waiting from application submission.

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......

AOR Mar 21
Assessment May 16
DIP May 17
Normination Jun 14

Congratulations. Looks like 80+ days is the new normal.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Congratulations Mate. I'm on day 68. Tell is a little more about your experience.

Any calls or emails for any info from OINP? Reference Verification or stuff?

P. S. I wish you had it yesterday. Would've saved you a fortnight.
why are you so curious with verification, don't forge any reference letter, cic will do verification where you will be paying another 550 dollars after you get invite

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
why are you so curious with verification, don't forge any reference letter, cic will do verification where you will be paying another 550 dollars after you get invite
They're most welcome. I'm curious just because I'm expecting them to do so. And that in some sense means that my application is on track.

Besides I have no need or intention to forge anything. I'm just curious about the process.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Fellas , here you guys means verification with work place or police verification ??