+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys,
Any updates for April submissions?
BTW I submitted on 3rd April, still under submission. Closing in 90 days.
I've gone through immitracker just now. Seems like they are still clearing up March submissions. Very few nominations for April submissions. Guess it's gonna take some time after all.

Looks like ! 87 day for me .

They hv literally trained us to keep calm n hv patience :cool:

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Following the immi tracker pattern, they're taking 88-92 days per application. Expect your nomination today or next week latest. BTW, I'm April 6.

Besides, keep a check on the last updated status on immi tracker.
Guv'nor ! Could U pls share that immi trackin thingy !!

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Just called OINP and agent told me that she notify the officer regarding my file and they will be sending me an email shortly.
Whether this could be ADR or completeness of my application.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Called half an hour ago regarding my application status and just now with in 30 minutes, received an email of incomplete application as below.
I'm thrilled to get this lightning fast response.:p

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has received your online application submitted on April 19, 2018.

Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- PEBC
You have provided a copy of an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC). In order to verify the results of your ECA, OINP will need the original ECA report issued by PEBC. Please submit the original ECA report by mail to OINP with a copy of this email included.

You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP at:
400 University Avenue, Ground floor, Toronto ON M7A 2R9."

Telescopee0

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
The subject of the email I received says Intent to refuse letter (I think it's pretty much same as PFL). It's due to wrong NOC code chosen by me. I don't know why would they do that.