+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Hello guys,

here I m starting a new thread to discuss the timelines, status updates and other details regarding folks who submitted application in April and May 2018.

I submitted my application on April 19, 2018.

Kindly share your timeline and Status.
Hi , please which employers in Ontario accepts Ontario immigration nominee program ?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi , please which employers in Ontario accepts Ontario immigration nominee program ?
Employers can not offer you OINP, its your CRS that brings you NOI and then you can submit your OINP application.
Increase your CRS score; this will get you a NOI.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Hi guys, I checked with the person who is taking care of my immigration file here in Dubai, and after some investigation I found out that he didn't check the Spam inbox, where OINP sent an email last June 21th asking for my Passport copy, which I think that he forgot to upload. OINP had withdrawn my application, and refunded my 1500$. I already sent them an email, but they said I have to wait if again I can receive NOI in French skilled workers. In your opinion what should I do with this guy, who supposed to check the email, and also he refused to share with me the email and password.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
It looks like OINP pause to issue nomination.
There are no updates or nomination since last week.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi guys, I checked with the person who is taking care of my immigration file here in Dubai, and after some investigation I found out that he didn't check the Spam inbox, where OINP sent an email last June 21th asking for my Passport copy, which I think that he forgot to upload. OINP had withdrawn my application, and refunded my 1500$. I already sent them an email, but they said I have to wait if again I can receive NOI in French skilled workers. In your opinion what should I do with this guy, who supposed to check the email, and also he refused to share with me the email and password.
What’s the name of the consultant ?
Get the money back from him