rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
Ive sent the email to OINP, and they told me that they are not able to answer that question, as the only way to "find out" is to fill the application and see what will happen
i will suggest you to contact canadavisa.com team. They might be able to assist you

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
i will suggest you to contact canadavisa.com team. They might be able to assist you
Will do, thanks !

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
received nomination today! here is my timeline.

Submitted pre-screen file:July 2015
pre-screen approved: Jan 2017
submitted PNP file: Feb 23, 2017
PNP AOR received: Mar 11th, 2017.
Nomination received: April 5, 2017.

it has been taken a long for me to wait for this nomination. and meanwhile, I also has been invited through EE last month. Good thing is worth to wait. Hope everyone will have PR very soom. Best wishes!

kenilpatel

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
ftfi said:

it has been taken a long for me to wait for this nomination. and meanwhile, I also has been invited through EE last month. Good thing is worth to wait. Hope everyone will have PR very soom
did u get any call interview or email??

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016

nope! I didn't receive call from OINP office, neither my other friend. I think they speed up the process time. but still it is better to prepare.

kenilpatel

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
ftfi said:
nope! I didn't receive call from OINP office, neither my other friend. I think they speed up the process time. but still it is better to prepare.
yeah u right. Thanks bro and again. Congrats bro

kenilpatel

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
ftfi said:
can u send me your cell number plz

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftfi said:

it has been taken a long for me to wait for this nomination. and meanwhile, I also has been invited through EE last month. Good thing is worth to wait. Hope everyone will have PR very soom. Best wishes!
Can we process both at same time ? Suppose my nomination is in process, if i get ita under express entry,can i just proceed with express entry ?

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
rajatrurka said:
Can we process both at same time ? Suppose my nomination is in process, if i get ita under express entry,can i just proceed with express entry ?
I don't think there is a problem, having your nomination being processed by the province while you pursue the federal stream of economic immigration via Express Entry.

The problem comes with the step after. You can not have 2 applications with the federal government for permanent residency at the same time. Express Entry is much faster than any other stream especially if you get a direct ITA without provincial nomination. (It took me 2 months and 6 days exactly from the day I submitted my Express Entry application to get my application approved, but the normal processing time is 6 months.) Also note that the PR stage of the OINP job-offer streams are much slower than Express Entry. Current processing time is 15 months. So even if you do get the nomination and submit a paper application, while waiting that long 15 months you could still end up getting an ITA. In that case I would personally drop the paper based application and submit an EE application. The other benefit is that you will no longer be tied to an employer or the province.

I personally pursued both streams. My employer submitted a pre-screening, while that was being processed I got an ITA and submitted an eAPR (Electronic Application for Permanent Residency). Since my EE application has been approved I am no longer pursuing OINP nomination.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moelaghil said:
I don't think there is a problem, having your nomination being processed by the province while you pursue the federal stream of economic immigration via Express Entry.

The problem comes with the step after. You can not have 2 applications with the federal government for permanent residency at the same time. Express Entry is much faster than any other stream especially if you get a direct ITA without provincial nomination. (It took me 2 months and 6 days exactly from the day I submitted my Express Entry application to get my application approved, but the normal processing time is 6 months.) Also note that the PR stage of the OINP job-offer streams are much slower than Express Entry. Current processing time is 15 months. So even if you do get the nomination and submit a paper application, while waiting that long 15 months you could still end up getting an ITA. In that case I would personally drop the paper based application and submit an EE application. The other benefit is that you will no longer be tied to an employer or the province.

I personally pursued both streams. My employer submitted a pre-screening, while that was being processed I got an ITA and submitted an eAPR (Electronic Application for Permanent Residency). Since my EE application has been approved I am no longer pursuing OINP nomination.

Issue with my application is that my employer just did't care much about job duties and they typed simple duties while applying for pre screening.
Eventually, those were written on my job letter that i used for applying for nomination. I got ITA for express entry yesterday. I know EE requires job reference letter which requires duties matching NOC duties. So should it be ok if i get a fresh job offer letter different than one i submitted to OINP?
I am working as a Electronic Technologist in the company
Problem with my job letter is that it has mixed duties of technician and technologist. Moreover , some duties are copied exactly from NOC website.
What should i do?
Thanks

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
rajatrurka said:
Issue with my application is that my employer just did't care much about job duties and they typed simple duties while applying for pre screening.
Eventually, those were written on my job letter that i used for applying for nomination. I got ITA for express entry yesterday. I know EE requires job reference letter which requires duties matching NOC duties. So should it be ok if i get a fresh job offer letter different than one i submitted to OINP?
I am working as a Electronic Technologist in the company
Problem with my job letter is that it has mixed duties of technician and technologist. Moreover , some duties are copied exactly from NOC website.
What should i do?
Thanks
The duties should not be copied directly from the NOC duties, it might be flagged as fraud.

You don't need the original job offer letter. I personally uploaded my job offer letter, but it doesn't have any job duties on it. I personally asked for a new job reference letter from my employer to apply via EE. I was the one that wrote and drafted the reference letter and sent it up the chain of command to the manager. I made sure it had all the details, and that my job duties are what they truly are, but also worded to match the ones from my NOC.

Just ask them to write you a job reference letter, that matches the following criteria found in this website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp) under "Proof of work experience":

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
- a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
- should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
- if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
Don't forget to attach your T4s and paystubs to prove payment.

You could submit the original job offer if you'd like, but you don't have to. You would only need to do so if you are claiming that it is a "valid" job offer and you are getting 50 points for it.

If you see a place holder to upload a job offer letter in your application, that is because you answered the question "Do you have a valid job offer" with yes. Unless you are claiming 50 points for your job the answer to that question is no. I've changed the answer on my application to no and explained it in my LOE.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moelaghil said:
The duties should not be copied directly from the NOC duties, it might be flagged as fraud.

You don't need the original job offer letter. I personally uploaded my job offer letter, but it doesn't have any job duties on it. I personally asked for a new job reference letter from my employer to apply via EE. I was the one that wrote and drafted the reference letter and sent it up the chain of command to the manager. I made sure it had all the details, and that my job duties are what they truly are, but also worded to match the ones from my NOC.

Just ask them to write you a job reference letter, that matches the following criteria found in this website (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp) under "Proof of work experience":

Don't forget to attach your T4s and paystubs to prove payment.

You could submit the original job offer if you'd like, but you don't have to. You would only need to do so if you are claiming that it is a "valid" job offer and you are getting 50 points for it.

If you see a place holder to upload a job offer letter in your application, that is because you answered the question "Do you have a valid job offer" with yes. Unless you are claiming 50 points for your job the answer to that question is no. I've changed the answer on my application to no and explained it in my LOE.
thank you so much for your help.
My employer can give me a new job offer letter. But only doubt i have in mind is can i change job offer letter as i have already submitted first job letter to OINP.? wont that be a problem. giving different job letter to EE.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
rajatrurka said:
thank you so much for your help.
My employer can give me a new job offer letter. But only doubt i have in mind is can i change job offer letter as i have already submitted first job letter to OINP.? wont that be a problem. giving different job letter to EE.
Well as I mentioned you don't need to submit your job offer letter for Express Entry. They only ask for a job REFERENCE letter. I personally would just submit what they ask for. Which is a recent letter with your actual job duties that matches the criteria above.

If you are not happy with that, what you could do is upload both the job offer and reference letter. Note that the reference letter should be recently dated, while the job offer be dated before the start of the actual job. Then explain everything in the LOE. Mention how the job duties of the job offer were something quick that your employer put together to issue the job offer. Also mention that your actual job duties are the ones mentioned in the reference letter and that they have been since the day you started.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moelaghil said:
Well as I mentioned you don't need to submit your job offer letter for Express Entry. They only ask for a job REFERENCE letter. I personally would just submit what they ask for. Which is a recent letter with your actual job duties that matches the criteria above.

If you are not happy with that, what you could do is upload both the job offer and reference letter. Note that the reference letter should be recently dated, while the job offer be dated before the start of the actual job. Then explain everything in the LOE. Mention how the job duties of the job offer were something quick that your employer put together to issue the job offer. Also mention that your actual job duties are the ones mentioned in the reference letter and that they have been since the day you started.
Yeah. Is it ok to mention everything that happened.? What happened was when HR tried to fill Pre screen Application she found duties listed on Noc website very similar to my actual duties. She wasnt aware that they cannot be copied.
Also, I can tell my employer to give me detailed duties that i actually do at work.
I would like to submit old job offer as well so that they know that i am not hiding anything.
What do you think?
thanks

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
rajatrurka said:
Yeah. Is it ok to mention everything that happened.? What happened was when HR tried to fill Pre screen Application she found duties listed on Noc website very similar to my actual duties. She wasnt aware that they cannot be copied.
Also, I can tell my employer to give me detailed duties that i actually do at work.
I would like to submit old job offer as well so that they know that i am not hiding anything.
What do you think?
thanks
I personally think that transparency is the best approach. I don't see a problem with your thought process. With that being said, this has deviated quite far from the main purpose of this discussion topic. I would recommend that you get other people's opinion by posting in a more appropriate thread. Perhaps consider opening a new discussion thread in the Express Entry secion and you'll get the opinion of individuals that are far more experienced than myself.