Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
Once Pre screen is approved, Then you will file nomination to Ontario. Once you get nominated by province, You can apply for permanent residence under Provincial Nominee Class Which takes around 15 months processing time. However, Once you get nominated, you can extend your work permit until decision is made on your PR application.
Hmm that is wired, why i will not get 600 points for nomination? as i am holding the provincial nominee certificate ? that is wired for me ;p

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Weststarr said:
Hmm that is wired, why i will not get 600 points for nomination? as i am holding the provincial nominee certificate ? that is wired for me ;p
The nomination certificate that you got, was it through the foreign worker with job offer stream or was it via the human capital priorities stream?

Any job offer stream is not an Express Entry stream which means you have to submit a paper based PR application that takes 15 months. You do not get 600 points for that kind of nomination.

Other streams like the human capital priorities, or french speaking skilled worker stream are Express Entry streams. This means if you get a nomination through one of those two you will get the 600 points via your Express Entry profile and end up get an ITA.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moelaghil said:
The nomination certificate that you got, was it through the foreign worker with job offer stream or was it via the human capital priorities stream?

Any job offer stream is not an Express Entry stream which means you have to submit a paper based PR application that takes 15 months. You do not get 600 points for that kind of nomination.

Other streams like the human capital priorities, or french speaking skilled worker stream are Express Entry streams. This means if you get a nomination through one of those two you will get the 600 points via your Express Entry profile and end up get an ITA.
Roger !

And what about that 2 years of work exp, my occupation is not regulated, when my current WP will come to an end i will have 1year and 8 months of work exp, (1 year foreign, and 8 months in Canada) does that mean that because of does 4 missing months, i am not able to apply with pre-screen ? or i can somehow explain that i will have a job, and in 4 months i will have does 2 years of WP, because my employer wants to keep me here

kenilpatel

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
ftfi said:
CONGRATS!

My timeline is pretty close with yours, I received AOR on MAR 11th, I am just wondering did PNP office call you for the phone interview?

Thanks.

Hello bro ..Any update on your application ???

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
:'( not yet, I hope it will be received in the next month. how about yours? is your timeline close to mine?

kenilpatel

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
ftfi said:
:'( not yet, I hope it will be received in the next month. how about yours? is your timeline close to mine?

[/quote
Here is My Timeline (International student with job offer)
Graduation : Aug 2015
Ontario Pre Screening Application submitted : January 9 2016
AOR for pre-Screening : January 19 2016
Pre Screening Approved: January 12 2017
Ontario Nomination Application submitted: march 9 2017
AOR for Ontario Nomination: march 24 2017
Ontario nomination: waiting

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also waiting eagerly...still no email

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftfi said:
what is your timeline?
Graduation : Aug 21, 2015
Ontario Pre Screening Application submitted : April 24, 2016
AOR for pre-Screening : August 25, 2016
Document request: Feb 1, 2016
Pre Screening Approved: Feb 08, 2016
Ontario Nomination Application submitted: Feb 22, 2017
AOR for Ontario Nomination: 14 march
Nomination : waiting

Skd_d

Apr 3, 2017
Graduation : may, 2015
Ontario Pre Screening Application submitted : march 9 , 2016
AOR for pre-Screening : may 9, 2016
Document request: December , 2016
Document request: January , 2017
Pre Screening Approved: February 16, 2017
Ontario Nomination Application submitted: march 24, 2017
AOR for Ontario Nomination: Nomination : waiting........

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
rajatrurka said:
Graduation : Aug 21, 2015
Ontario Pre Screening Application submitted : April 24, 2016
AOR for pre-Screening : August 25, 2016
Document request: Feb 1, 2016
Pre Screening Approved: Feb 08, 2016
Ontario Nomination Application submitted: Feb 22, 2017
AOR for Ontario Nomination: 14 march
Nomination : waiting
Our timeline are pretty close, I received AOR on MAR 11th, please update if you received nomination. :D

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And what about that 2 years of work exp, my occupation is not regulated, when my current WP will come to an end i will have 1year and 8 months of work exp, (1 year foreign, and 8 months in Canada) does that mean that because of does 4 missing months, i am not able to apply with pre-screen ? or i can somehow explain that i will have a job, and in 4 months i will have does 2 years of WP, because my employer wants to keep me here

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftfi said:
Our timeline are pretty close, I received AOR on MAR 11th, please update if you received nomination. :D
not yet :p but i will let you know when i receive it

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
try contacting OINP.. they will have exact answer for your question. Their email is ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Alternatively, you can convince your employer to help you extend your work permit.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
try contacting OINP.. they will have exact answer for your question. Their email is ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Alternatively, you can convince your employer to help you extend your work permit.
Ive sent the email to OINP, and they told me that they are not able to answer that question, as the only way to "find out" is to fill the application and see what will happen