rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
What do you think, will OINP resume pre-screen applications? or they will only focus on that EE human capital ? Because there are still information on OIPN page, how to apply for pre-screen and how to get PN
yes i think so.. i am hoping they gonna start it next month...

ftfi

Apr 6, 2016
I think you need to add explanation letter, I used the immigration lawyer;he added it for me.

Kaur_Brampton said:
Congratulations:))

I graduated on : Aug 15, 2014
Ontario Pre-Screening Application submitted : Feb, 2016
AOR for Pre-Screening : March, 2016
Requested Additional documents: dec, 2016
Submitted documents: Jan, 2017
Pre- screening approved : Feb, 2017

Ontario nominations application is ready to submit. Do i have to add an explanations letter explaining the reason for late??out of 2 years zone (from graduation day)

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
yes i think so.. i am hoping they gonna start it next month...
You think they will resume pre screen in next month ?

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
You think they will resume pre screen in next month ?
yes i think so because they have paused intake of master and phd streams( as well as express entry stream.) Also on their facebook page they have mentioned that they gonna start paused stream in coming months. So i feel they might start taking applications in April. I advice you do be active as if it opens, it will not open for long time. Good luck.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also They have to open it. Because PNP is the only resort for people with diploma only. They are not eligible for Human Capital Stream.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
yes i think so because they have paused intake of master and phd streams( as well as express entry stream.) Also on their facebook page they have mentioned that they gonna start paused stream in coming months. So i feel they might start taking applications in April. I advice you do be active as if it opens, it will not open for long time. Good luck.
I hope you are right, if yes, you will be my new best friend !

Also i found on OINP page have two years of relevant work experience in the last five years, or the relevant mandatory licensing in Ontario for a regulated occupation.

My eccupation is not regulated, so that means that i have to have 2 years of experience in Ontario?, because i am on IEC now, and my employer is willing to help me, but i dont have 2 years of work in Ontario

T_Singh

Mar 3, 2016
Kaur_Brampton said:
Congratulations:))

I graduated on : Aug 15, 2014
Ontario Pre-Screening Application submitted : Feb, 2016
AOR for Pre-Screening : March, 2016
Requested Additional documents: dec, 2016
Submitted documents: Jan, 2017
Pre- screening approved : Feb, 2017

Ontario nominations application is ready to submit. Do i have to add an explanations letter explaining the reason for late??out of 2 years zone (from graduation day)
Yeah I submitted an explanation letter for that while at the front of application package

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
I hope you are right, if yes, you will be my new best friend !

Also i found on OINP page have two years of relevant work experience in the last five years, or the relevant mandatory licensing in Ontario for a regulated occupation.

My eccupation is not regulated, so that means that i have to have 2 years of experience in Ontario?, because i am on IEC now, and my employer is willing to help me, but i dont have 2 years of work in Ontario
depends on the factor : Are you a foreign worker or international student who has graduated and got post graduation work permit?

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
depends on the factor : Are you a foreign worker or international student who has graduated and got post graduation work permit?
I am in Canada on Work Permit (IEC WH) i did not do study in Canada.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
I am in Canada on Work Permit (IEC WH) i did not do study in Canada.
Yes, that means you have to have 2 years of experience in same occupation. It can be foreign experience as well. how about Express Entry? What is your CRS?

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Without OINP is 425, my occupation is not regulated in Ontario, and my employer wants to help me stay here, so he is willing to apply for pre-screen but i want OINP to be sure to get EE. End thats why i am asking do i need 2 years exp in Ontario, if he is applying for me?

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
Without OINP is 425, my occupation is not regulated in Ontario, and my employer wants to help me stay here, so he is willing to apply for pre-screen but i want OINP to be sure to get EE. End thats why i am asking do i need 2 years exp in Ontario, if he is applying for me?
you need to have 2 years experience in same occupation which can be from anywhere in the world.. not only from ontario. As long as you have 2 years experience from anywhere in the world , you are eligible and your employer can apply for pre screening as soon as it opens. But It is your responsibility to take care of work visa until you are nominated by the province.
Also let me make clear that this category is not for express entry. that means you wont get 600 Points for this. Once you get nominated , you can do paper application. So it is totally different process from express entry.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajatrurka said:
you need to have 2 years experience in same occupation which can be from anywhere in the world.. not only from ontario. As long as you have 2 years experience from anywhere in the world , you are eligible and your employer can apply for pre screening as soon as it opens. But It is your responsibility to take care of work visa until you are nominated by the province.
Also let me make clear that this category is not for express entry. that means you wont get 600 Points for this. Once you get nominated , you can do paper application. So it is totally different process from express entry.
But i will still get PR ? or only temporary work permit ? after pre-screen

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
But i will still get PR ? or only temporary work permit ? after pre-screen
Once Pre screen is approved, Then you will file nomination to Ontario. Once you get nominated by province, You can apply for permanent residence under Provincial Nominee Class Which takes around 15 months processing time. However, Once you get nominated, you can extend your work permit until decision is made on your PR application.