chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys, i have applied to "OINP Employee Job Offer foreign worker" stream , I don't have a EE profile yet.
I was going through the profile and got to know that paper based application after Getting Nominated by Ontario takes 12-16 months od time.

My question is , can we apply through EE after getting nominated by OINP through "Employee Job Offer foreign worker stream".?

Just to brief about me , i am working here in Toronto from OCT 17 in NOC 2174 , AND i am on ICT Work permit.

Thanks in advance!

Time Line --> Submitted Application : 17th March
Current status : Assessment (21st March)

jasmin-alladin

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hi everyone. Newbie here..

My employer is willing to sponsor me under foreign stream. However I am having issues with the so called "median wage." Is there anyone in here who was nominated even not meeting the wage requirement by OINP?

Thanks a lot. This would be of great help!

APD

Jun 28, 2017
Torontro
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone. Newbie here..

My employer is willing to sponsor me under foreign stream. However I am having issues with the so called "median wage." Is there anyone in here who was nominated even not meeting the wage requirement by OINP?

Thanks a lot. This would be of great help!
Your wage must be equal or higher than Median Wage.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Any news on MR as today is April 12th and according to the Minister today was the day that the requirements might change?!

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Hey, remember the work permit support letter(which was valid only 6 months), can you still apply it even after validation expire?
No, you have to contact the province of nomination and request a new one. This is going to be my case.

Note:
Therere are some rules I can't remember, like, either you have to apply or get the updated letter 4 months before your current permit expires or before the letter expires, or simply before. Sorry I can't help much.