+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Some indeed said they did, but when you call the doctor's office, they say you can't do it. The website does not cover the in-between cases, it only explains upfront as sending the form in the package.

I called IMM, they said it is possible to do a late upfront. They said they would send an email with instructions on how to attach the results, but the email never came.

I suppose the attachment of results to a case is made through the webform, filling application number and other data... They can't miss it.

I just wasn't willing to take the risk. I read mixed information: some say you can do it and it is good to do so, some say you can't, and I even read somewhere you should not do it, as it could delay your app by confusing the system.

So I decided to wait, after all... what are 2 months from the total of 18? It can't get any worse anyway!

Reactions: mpreetsingh

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Some indeed said they did, but when you call the doctor's office, they say you can't do it. The website does not cover the in-between cases, it only explains upfront as sending the form in the package.

I called IMM, they said it is possible to do a late upfront. They said they would send an email with instructions on how to attach the results, but the email never came.

I suppose the attachment of results to a case is made through the webform, filling application number and other data... They can't miss it.

I just wasn't willing to take the risk. I read mixed information: some say you can do it and it is good to do so, some say you can't, and I even read somewhere you should not do it, as it could delay your app by confusing the system.

So I decided to wait, after all... what are 2 months from the total of 18? It can't get any worse anyway!
Agree