+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

richard.sohal

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, I just received my AOR and now I'm having a problem with "Link your existing application link" in cic webiste. I tried 5 times with correct apllication number, uci, passport, place of birth etc but failed each time. Did anyone face this problem?

Vevesmiranda

Jul 24, 2017
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
Hi guys. My husband's employer is willing to offer him a NOC B job. So we are thinking about applying for the employer with a job offer stream. Do you recommend us to do the process by ourselves or it would be better to hire a immigration service? Thank you and good luck to all of you!

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi guys. My husband's employer is willing to offer him a NOC B job. So we are thinking about applying for the employer with a job offer stream. Do you recommend us to do the process by ourselves or it would be better to hire a immigration service? Thank you and good luck to all of you!
This stream is currently closed.

However, the oinp application is simple and you can do it by yourself

ROHIT22JC

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
KARNAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I just received my AOR and now I'm having a problem with "Link your existing application link" in cic webiste. I tried 5 times with correct apllication number, uci, passport, place of birth etc but failed each time. Did anyone face this problem?
When you applied ?.... I applied on 7th Nov and on wait

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

I am seeking for some details on OINP under Employer/Job Offer- Foreign worker category. I have a job offer from Canadian Company as I am working for them on work permit not needing an LMIA (Intra-company transfer with specialized knowledge).Do I need to get LMIA from employer? The application guide APPENDIX 3: checklist mentions as below

3.2 Other Documents (if applicable)
Copy of the positive LMIA letter including the LMIA number provided to you by your employer if you are currently employed or will be employed in Ontario on a work permit supported by an LMIA. This letter must include the LMIA number and the same NOC information as the position the employer is applying for.

Should I read the word above "If applicable" as "Optional"?
Any guidance on this will be of great help. Thank you in advance.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hi Folks,

I am seeking for some details on OINP under Employer/Job Offer- Foreign worker category. I have a job offer from Canadian Company as I am working for them on work permit not needing an LMIA (Intra-company transfer with specialized knowledge).Do I need to get LMIA from employer? The application guide APPENDIX 3: checklist mentions as below

3.2 Other Documents (if applicable)
Copy of the positive LMIA letter including the LMIA number provided to you by your employer if you are currently employed or will be employed in Ontario on a work permit supported by an LMIA. This letter must include the LMIA number and the same NOC information as the position the employer is applying for.

Should I read the word above "If applicable" as "Optional"?
Any guidance on this will be of great help. Thank you in advance.
LMIA is if applicable

Reactions: NG81

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hello Experts,

Can any one guide me with the process after OINP nomination certificate with job offer ( employer driven program) outside Canada.

1. What visa I need to apply with the nomination certificate before PR to travel Canada.

2. If it is open work permit kindly send me the list of documents for OWP please.

Waiting for the kind response thanking you ..

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone, Wondering if anyone have received medical request by now. For me it has been 3 month and 14days it is still showing action required in status bar. :(

lcamaran

Oct 20, 2017
I submitted my application on October 11th and I got no nomination so far. On November 22nd, Ontario said that applications paid would be processed and the nomination would come out in 2018, but there is nothing yet and my application still shows "Decision in Progress". Anyone in the same situation? Any change nominations will start to be sent still in January?

singh0377

Nov 2, 2017
I submitted my application on October 11th and I got no nomination so far. On November 22nd, Ontario said that applications paid would be processed and the nomination would come out in 2018, but there is nothing yet and my application still shows "Decision in Progress". Anyone in the same situation? Any change nominations will start to be sent still in January?
i submitted on november 1st, status still in assessment

saftazapta

Nov 3, 2017
Submitted end of September, been in DIP stage for almost 3 months now without any update or additional documentation request from OINP