Sep 6, 2017
Anyone knows what is next step and how long does it takes to get PPR
I don’t know about process anyone please explain me
Thanks

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Congrats.. that's an AoR
Hello Brother, Congrats on getting an AOR. I have noticed that some people got an AOR who sent their documents by mid August. My application was delivered to CIC on August 8 and then I sent one corrected form which was delivered on August 14.

Is there any way I can check if my application is received by CIC or not? because I haven't received any email or confirmation from them yet. The above details I got it from shipment tracker.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Brother, Congrats on getting an AOR. I have noticed that some people got an AOR who sent their documents by mid August. My application was delivered to CIC on August 8 and then I sent one corrected form which was delivered on August 14.

Is there any way I can check if my application is received by CIC or not? because I haven't received any email or confirmation from them yet. The above details I got it from shipment tracker.
Hey man, I am not sure about this. Try calling CIC, maybe they can help you.

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Yes, I opted for sign on delivery. My courier company gave me confirmation.
Yeah, I opted the same too. I courier through Purolator and on tracking shipment it shows the name of the person who received it. Do you think I should wait for another week or I should try to call CIC tomorrow? Thanks

Drone tube

Sep 6, 2017
Hello everyone

I got nomination certificate but they said I can apply only paper base application I don’t know why
Why we can’t apply in EE application any idea please share with me if any one have the same as mine please
Thanks

Jun 10, 2014
I got a invitation on 28th i made an account and got my one key but unfortunately didnt get my enrollment n pin number, do anybody facing prob like me?

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Hello everyone

I got nomination certificate but they said I can apply only paper base application I don’t know why
Why we can’t apply in EE application any idea please share with me if any one have the same as mine please
Thanks
It's that type of stream.
It is all written on the OINP site that you applied on

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Hi all.
Sent my paper based package last week. Will create a profile and post timeline on the appropriate topic as this is for OINP.

Happy to see some fellas that were going through the same anxious process getting approved. Feels good, eh?

Congratulations and see you on the other topic. I will also create a tracker on immitracker.

Good luck!

jiangou

Oct 3, 2017
Hi everyone,
My application has been in DIP status for a month. However, almost all people change to "approved" within one month after DIP status.Does that mean I would meet a big problem? So frustrated.
thanks!

Reactions: cardosojon

cardosojon

Oct 4, 2017
As per the processing time in the website it can take 60 days, so you're still fine.

I submitted my application to OINP on August 8th, got a notification last week to provide further documents, sent to them on the same day and I got a confirmation through email on Oct 2nd that they received it and my application is now in DIP status. Considering the processing time, I should have something by November 8th.... but I assume they are in rush due to thanksgiving. Another guy from work got nomination within a month, he applied on July 8th and received nomination on Aug 8th.... hopefully I will get mine within a month as well.

jiangou

Oct 3, 2017
As per the processing time in the website it can take 60 days, so you're still fine.

I submitted my application to OINP on August 8th, got a notification last week to provide further documents, sent to them on the same day and I got a confirmation through email on Oct 2nd that they received it and my application is now in DIP status. Considering the processing time, I should have something by November 8th.... but I assume they are in rush due to thanksgiving. Another guy from work got nomination within a month, he applied on July 8th and received nomination on Aug 8th.... hopefully I will get mine within a month as well.
Actually, I submitted my application on 6th, Aug, so, the last day is this Friday, 6th Oct. I checked the status minutes ago, which is still DIP.